Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
This should've been made long time ago.

Getting to business:

tumblr_l88msjf8FH1qzefowo1_500.png

The Best Face Award goes to Brita in the background!

It's more than decent. It's a great comedy. This and Parks & Recreation are the best part of NBC's Thursday lineup, followed by 30 Rock. I only occasionally watch The Office.

It's more than decent. It's a great comedy. This and Parks & Recreation are the best part of NBC's Thursday lineup, followed by 30 Rock. I only occasionally watch The Office.

Well excuse my reserved opinion! ;)

But you're right, it is a funny show. I know some people are annoyed by him, but I love Chevy Chase. Pierce is a great character.

I was a bit confused by the season finale last year when Jeff and the brown haired girl hooked up (amidst Britta and the hot teacher fighting over him). It was out of the blue to me, but having only seen about 5 episodes of the first season, I could've missed something.

I really need to start writing down the names of the characters in this show.

Last edited:
Annie > every other girl.

Pierce is the best character.

Hah. I dig it. I've just been catching episodes here and there, but what I have seen I've enjoyed...

It's only been around for one season, right?

Not only does the Season 1 DVD come with a 12-page Kickpuncher! comic book illustrated by Jim Mahfood, but ALL 25 EPISODES have cast & crew audio commentary. This is already the best DVD release of the year, hands down.

Well excuse my reserved opinion! ;)

But you're right, it is a funny show. I know some people are annoyed by him, but I love Chevy Chase. Pierce is a great character.

I was a bit confused by the season finale last year when Jeff and the brown haired girl hooked up (amidst Britta and the hot teacher fighting over him). It was out of the blue to me, but having only seen about 5 episodes of the first season, I could've missed something.

I really need to start writing down the names of the characters in this show.

The two of them had made out in a previous episodes, to prove the evil of man.

Not only does the Season 1 DVD come with a 12-page Kickpuncher! comic book illustrated by Jim Mahfood, but ALL 25 EPISODES have cast & crew audio commentary. This is already the best DVD release of the year, hands down.

All DVDs should be like that.

I want to write for this show.

I like Parks & Rec and The Office better but this is great too.

I like Parks & Rec and The Office better but this is great too.

Ugh, Season 6 of THE OFFICE was terrible.

I just pre-ordered COMMUNITY Season 1 on Amazon. It's a steal at $26.00. MODERN FAMILY Season 1 is $36.00 but with like, zero extras. I'll wait to buy it used.

I need to watch more of this show, but every time I see it, it's always the episode where everybody is making of bad movies except Pierce who sucks at it.

So I just finished watching the 1st season and holy crap! He makes it with three girls and it just ends. Can't wait for the 2nd season.

For anyone who's caught up and seen the most recent episode, you can actually see what happens to the pen in the corner of a very quick early shot. I love this show.

Latest posts

Back