Comparative Geek Fight Trivia Quiz

Maybe. I'm not sure.

It's not that.

Stay on the 'what they're called' angle...

first and last letters are the same!

captain Britain = Brian Braddock

Dr strange = Steven Strange

Lex Luthor

President Nathan Petrelli

Last edited:
:D

Captain Britain - Brian Braddock
Lex Luthor
Dr Strange - Stephen Strange
President Nathan Petrilli is actually Sylar - Gabriel Gray

Lots of money, and their first and last names begin with the same letter.

Your go SSJMole!

:D

Captain Britain - Brian Braddock
Lex Luthor
Dr Strange - Stephen Strange
President Nathan Petrilli is actually Sylar - Gabriel Gray

Lots of money, and their first and last names begin with the same letter.

Your go SSJMole!

damn you posted as I was editing :lol: I got President Nathan Petrilli as PP :lol: not GG oh well I was still right let me think for a bit

Yeah, if you've not been watching Heroes I thought you might go for President Petrelli... :D
I watch heroes. In fact check the heroes thread :lol: I was the first person on here to mention the show. I'm just useless with names

Ok here is mine

Ultimate Iron Man
Wolverine
Nightwing
Angel (buffy Angel not X-men one)

Last edited:
They were all intended to die by their creators, but their popularity made the creators change their minds...

Either that or they basically they are all main characters in comics/tv shows who got their own spin off.

They were all intended to die by their creators, but their popularity made the creators change their minds...

Either that or they basically they are all main characters in comics/tv shows who got their own spin off.

The second one

Woobop... Tell me FOUR THINGS in common with these two characters...

Tony Stark, Iron Man
Oliver Queen, Green Arrow

(wish I had time to come up with a better one)

Tony Stark, Iron Man

Both have goatees, both are rich, neither have powers of their own, and both have had falling outs with their best friends.

Tony Stark, Iron Man

* recently acquired an influential government-related position, in their civilian identity, in the aftermath of a major event
* lost their inherited fortune, at some point in their adult life
* no natural-born super-powers, yet well-respected by their super-powered peers
* consistently maintained facial hair throughout their career?

Tony Stark, Iron Man

1 facial hair

2 both been in the big groups of their comic company (iron man = avengers , Green arrow = justice league)

3 both started in non hero titled comics . Green Arrow = More Fun Comics #73 , Iron man = Tales of Suspense #39

4 after an event both are in charge of something . Iron man-civil war = Sheild , Green Arrow-Infinite Crisis= mayor of Star City

Edit : damn it others posted what I did as was typing

Last edited:
People have thrown out a lot of things, but nobody has gotten the right combination yet.

Sure there's nothing I can do to make you pick my combo ;-) *strokes DSF's head like he's petting a cat* there's a good doctor

1 neither have powers of their own (thanks Iceshadow)

2 both been in the big groups of their comic company (iron man = avengers , Green arrow = justice league)

3 both started in non hero titled comics . Green Arrow = More Fun Comics #73 , Iron man = Tales of Suspense #39

4 after an event both are in charge of something . Iron man-civil war = Sheild , Green Arrow-Infinite Crisis= mayor of Star City

Latest posts

Back