Comparative Geek Fight Trivia Quiz

... :roll:

ok I was wrong I admit it Philippines is probably no where near the contenent with india.

:lol: I suck at geography. The other day I actually said Holland was near canada! and I live in Europe! (but someone corrected me and now I know)

ok I was wrong I admit it Philippines is probably no where near the contenent with india.

:lol: I suck at geography. The other day I actually said Holland was near canada! and I live in Europe! (but someone corrected me and now I know)

They are both in Asia...

Last edited:
Oh now I get his :roll:

I thought India , Pakistan and few little countries like that were one continent and Asia was the countries China , Japan , Hong kong and a few small places around them.

Looks like you were thinking of the middle east, which straddles Asia and Africa.

I a fool. I meant to say Spidey got a cartoon in the 90s, so they were all film productions in the 90s but confoosed.

Ah well.

My go. Geez.

Um...

Captain Britain
Lex Luthor
Doctor Strange
President Nathan Petrelli

Name the two things that all four have in common.

I may have broken the game.

I a fool. I meant to say Spidey got a cartoon in the 90s, so they were all film productions in the 90s but confoosed.

Ah well.

My go. Geez.

Um...

Captain Britain
Lex Luthor
Doctor Strange
President Nathan Petrelli

Name the two things that all four have in common.

I may have broken the game.

They have all been a leader at some point , they are all male

:?

No.

I shall give a hint!

One commonality is that they all possess a lot of the same thing!

Also, the fourth one may be lying. :D

They are all rich and they all been given false titles Dr strange = a dr of what? , Captain Britain = a Captain with no ship , Nathan Petrelli = not a real president , Lex became president but it no longer happened it was a "false" statement

They are all rich and they all been given false titles Dr strange = a dr of what? , Captain Britain = a Captain with no ship , Nathan Petrelli = not a real president , Lex became president but it no longer happened it was a "false" statement

That's pretty good but I believe that Dr. Strange was a surgeon before he got his powers.

Hold on -- the 'President' designation means you're specifically referring to the future version of Nathan from "Five Years Gone", yes? (Since he recently won the election for a Senate position.)

Latest posts

Back