Conservapedia

Planet-man

Toronto, Ontario(by way of the Kepler Verge)
Why the hell is Pokemon a part of Conservapedia?

really...

and even better...

Useless Conservatives said:
So far, there have been eleven games, yellow, red, blue, green (which was only available in Japanese), gold, silver, ruby, sapphire, emerald, pearl and diamond. A young man named Kenn got all 150 pokemon in Red, Blue and Yellow versions.

Kenn's the new messiah.

Last edited:
Ahh...there are no words to adequately describe how much I want to punch someone right now.

An intelligent and profound musical scholar said:
Hip Hop is a style of African American music in which African Americans chant over beats. It originated in the 70's in the South Bronx. Originally DJ's would loop a specific cut from popular funk or disco songs known as break beats. Eventually African American MCs would talk over the beats, mostly regarding the incredible skills of the DJ. This evoloved into the MCs talking about themselves and the amount of power money and sexual prowess they possessed.

Wow. I never figured conservative Christians would have such a square and unbiased view of hip-hop. :roll:

So THAT'S where Mavericker got the thing about homosexuality being a mental disorder.

I find the whole thing hilarious. :lol:

I wish I had the patients of Zombipanda so I too, could go through their site and find those lovely bits of "information".

Unfortunately, just being there infuriates me.

Oh didn't you know, gay men are mentally unstable, and lesbians just haven't found the right man?

Um, I hate to say this - but this is what free speech is about. People saying things you don't like to hear. And it shouldn't surprise you to hear it.

People will have views you find bizarre or offensive. Part of the problem of political correctness is that it tries to drive this kind of thought underground through ostracizing rather than trying to integrate them into society (which is ironic, because PC means 'everyone is equal - except bigots. you must hate them without question'). I for one, find it somewhat abhorrent that these people think that there is a moral judgement upon homosexual acts that is somehow different to that of heterosexual acts, but at the same time, I understand that those same people feel, in a bizarre way, that their beliefs and way of life are being ridiculed and attacked in the same way homosexuals have for so long (and still are).

It's a rather ugly part of society from any angle. :?

Um, I hate to say this - but this is what free speech is about. People saying things you don't like to hear. And it shouldn't surprise you to hear it.

People will have views you find bizarre or offensive. Part of the problem of political correctness is that it tries to drive this kind of thought underground through ostracizing rather than trying to integrate them into society (which is ironic, because PC means 'everyone is equal - except bigots. you must hate them without question'). I for one, find it somewhat abhorrent that these people think that there is a moral judgement upon homosexual acts that is somehow different to that of heterosexual acts, but at the same time, I understand that those same people feel, in a bizarre way, that their beliefs and way of life are being ridiculed and attacked in the same way homosexuals have for so long (and still are).

It's a rather ugly part of society from any angle. :?

To be fair, I'm sure that if there was a "liberalpedia" it would piss me off just as much. Well, not as much, but I'm sure it would make me angry. :wink:

They think they've found the right man. As soon as you decide you're a lesbian, you make yourself a bride of Satan.

Yeah....I still think the Devil looks like Dita von Teese...take that Conservipedia :p

To be fair, I'm sure that if there was a "liberalpedia" it would piss me off just as much. Well, not as much, but I'm sure it would make me angry. :wink:

Same here.

I find the general principle abhorrent, to be honest. Ignorance is worse than hate. The pursuit of knowledge is the greatest ends of man, and the idea that someone would voluntarily censor themselves, and then impose this perspective on the rest of the world just disgusts me.

People like these are animals.

I, being from the rural part of America, have a generally conservative outlook on life, and yet this simply boggles the mind. It just cements the obvious fact radical liberals and conservatives are the source of the US's problems.

Edit: After browsing this for thirty more seconds, it really pisses me off. I have an urge to hurl my computer through a window.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back