Costume complaints

UltimateE said:
Hawkeye's costume is great. All the the Ultimates' are.
I think they must have been referring to the original Hawkeye. Now THAT was a terrible costume.

Electro's costume is up there with the all time travesties though. (616)

Fuzzy Birds said:
I hate every Spiderman costume with the exception of the Black/Symbiote one. Now that was a costume. Why the hell did they give to that mulleted beefhead Eddie Brock and give Pete his old blue and reds? Shoulda kept in on Pete.
I don't hate the one he has on now, but I agree that the black/symbiote costume was awesome.

Guijllons said:
Electro's costume is up there with the all time travesties though. (616)
Don't forget Shocker (616)- The walking mattres!

electroshocker.jpg

I dunno actually, Shocker's looks pretty decent in comparison.

Guijllons said:
electroshocker.jpg

I dunno actually, Shocker's looks pretty decent in comparison.
In comparison. But still, noo thanks.

I don't mind how he looks now in the UU. He looks fine to me with no costume. If and when Bendis wants to make him an actual threat (which I think he said he won't), hopefully his costume will look good, cuz I think anything can be better than that.

I think Shocker's clothes are his costume, since he always wears them when he's on a crime spree. I noticed that his jacket's a little thick, and I suspect that the quilt is underneath his jacket.

I fully agree with Electro's costume, thank God they totally revamped it in UU. The lightning-like scars on his face is cool.

I also don't like Ultimate Punisher's costume, but it's actually practical. His bulletproof vest has the huge skull symbol so the tendency of criminals will to be shooting at it, which Frank would probably want to happen. I agree still that they should have used his look in the movie or the MAX version.

Don't like Elektra's new costume in Warriors. Unless its purpose to make people gawk more at her cleavage and legs, it doesn't make a lot of sense. They should have stuck with the Larocca version or the black costume she was wearing before.

Green Goblin shouldn't have look like the Hulk. I think his best look was his first appearance in Legacy. He looks entirely like a Goblin, but he's not gargantuan. That would easily differentiate him from the Hulk. The fact that he was wearing ripped purple pants in the USM game did not help at all in differentiating him from Hulk.

cmdrjanjalani said:
I also don't like Ultimate Punisher's costume, but it's actually practical. His bulletproof vest has the huge skull symbol so the tendency of criminals will to be shooting at it, which Frank would probably want to happen. I agree still that they should have used his look in the movie or the MAX version.

I don't think the MAX Punisher has a bullet-proof vest. I like that a lot more. Punisher should be ready to die any time he goes after someone. The man has nothing to live for...he shouldn't have any sense of self-preservation.

UltimateE said:
I don't think the MAX Punisher has a bullet-proof vest. I like that a lot more. Punisher should be ready to die any time he goes after someone. The man has nothing to live for...he shouldn't have any sense of self-preservation.
Nope, he doesn't. And that is better than a bullet-proof vest with a skull. I mean, what if he gets shot in the head (Ultimate Punisher)? :wink:

cmdrjanjalani said:
Green Goblin shouldn't have look like the Hulk. I think his best look was his first appearance in Legacy. He looks entirely like a Goblin, but he's not gargantuan. That would easily differentiate him from the Hulk. The fact that he was wearing ripped purple pants in the USM game did not help at all in differentiating him from Hulk.

I agree. There are too many Hulk similarities.

I'm hoping that there's a future arc where the Goblin escapes and is out to bring the drama to Peter again. But this time realizing that he has been bested by Peter time-and-time again...he tries to improve on his OZ formula....and succeeds.

Now he's stronger...faster...etc., but he doesn't really grow anymore. Similar in principle to (....and God forgive me for using such a childish and pathetic comparison) Frieza in his "final form" from Dragonball.

But that's just the fanboy in me....

Guijllons said:
I think the Astonishing X-men uniforms are the most well designed of any of theirs over the years.
A lot better than those campy ones they wore before New X-Men, now that was disaster after disaster.

I was under the impression the Green Goblin changed after Legacy because he ODed on Oz? But I agree, he looked a lot better in Legacy than he did anywhere else.

Most of the Costumes I can live with But I don't Like the One the Punisher had on in the Carnage Arc. I think they should just go with the look in the current 616 Universe.

Latest posts

Back