Could you beat Entropy in a fight?

Including Ron Jeremy.

The band director at my school (who was also the band director at my middle school but then he moved up) looks like Ron Jeremy. It's really one of the funniest things ever. It doesn't help me when I see him in the halls, though, because I just end up cracking up.

That also means you just called yourself a tranny. Got some body issues, don't you?
Stop trying to question my Magick!
The band director at my school (who was also the band director at my middle school but then he moved up) looks like Ron Jeremy. It's really one of the funniest things ever. It doesn't help me when I see him in the halls, though, because I just end up cracking up.
Does he look like Ron Jeremy everywhere? You need to find out!

*awaits news of DJF's arrest for sexual assault*

The responses in this thread are the highlight of my posting career.

And McCheese, you just won poster of the year in my book. Which counts a lot more than anyone else's.

Because I can still kick anyones ***.

Jolly good show!
Indubitably.
The responses in this thread are the highlight of my posting career.

And McCheese, you just won poster of the year in my book. Which counts a lot more than anyone else's.
Why thank you, my good chap. Poster of the Year is actually a credential that I am currently in the running for. And I believe I am still soundly defeating my opponent in the third round, Ms. TwilightEL.
Because I can still kick anyones ***.
Let us agree to disagree on this particular matter.

Until any of you have woken in cold sweat from the night terrors caused by the haunting realization of you taking another man's life.....I win.

If you need me I'll be polishing mah belt.

I have a feeling I'm about to become a pelt on that belt.

This thread should be renamed:

Could Anyone Aside From Doom Beat Entropy In A Fight?

Killer Tip#26: Just slitting a man's throat isn't really effective in real life and really only effective in the movies because it looks prettier. Should you decide to kill a man with a knife to the neck region, 2 stabs to the side of the neck and 1 slice across the front will do the trick.

Having to beat up Entropy would require getting up off the couch, so I'm out. Unless he broke my bong, then I'd kick some ***.

Meh, I'll break your bong all I want, it's just a symbol of how much of a milksop you really are. I don't even need a LIGHTER to smoke my weed, I can ignite it by just rubbing it betweens my hands.

Of course, I don't need to smoke weed because I'm always high on life.

Doom, you and I should make a buddy movie.

Meh, I'll break your bong all I want, it's just a symbol of how much of a milksop you really are. I don't even need a LIGHTER to smoke my weed, I can ignite it by just rubbing it betweens my hands.

Of course, I don't need to smoke weed because I'm always high on life.

Milksop?

Psssshhhhtttt.

Doom, you and I should make a buddy movie.

You bending right over for Doom shows who the real milksop is. Milksop? Seriously, who even says that?

Latest posts

Back