Countdown to Infinite Crisis (Spoilers)

OMAC stands for "One Man Army Corps".

I have to say, I thought Countdown to Infinite Crisis was stupid.

There's a Crisis a comin!

Courtesy of the good folks at www.newsarama.com I present to you the cover for October's previews, and the likely cover for Infinite Crisis #1(Jim Lee version).

Enjoy!

And have faith......It'll look good on the issue.

Last edited:
And the Perez version,courtesy of Newsarama:

By now comic book readers have become very familiar with Jim Lee's iconic over [above] to October's Infinite Crisis #1 by Geoff Johns and Phil Jimenez, the beginning of DC's seven-issue limited series that promises to change their Universe for years to come.

But regular readers of Newsarama also know that issue #1 (as well as all issues of the series) will feature covers by both Lee and George Pérez in a 50/50 ratio, the latter of which has yet to be seen...

...Until now that is.

Right here folks

Here's the cover for Lee cover for issue two from News-A-Rama

Powergirl01.jpg

Power Girl's bust size just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

ProjectX2 said:
Power Girl's bust size just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
I think thats a bit restrained compaired to some versions I've seen. :roll:

Anyway, I'm guessing her origin from JSA:C and someones acess to Promethus' key are going to play big parts in IC.

And Psyco Pirtate. It must have Psyco Pirate.

I'm sticking to the Perez covers :? ...

Baxter said:
I think thats a bit restrained compaired to some versions I've seen. :roll:
As long as it isn't a Chaos Comics artist drawing her, then I'm sure it's fine. :p

ourchair said:
As long as it isn't a Chaos Comics artist drawing her, then I'm sure it's fine. :p
I think its still theorticly possible for her waist and back to suport all that, so we're not quite at Chaos level yet. Now as for her recent apperance in Supergirl, I mean damn, Chaos wishes they were ever that over the top.

I love how this is turning out. How this will focus on the big 3, and, (more importantly to me), their families. It makes me kind of belief that
this may finally be some of the big heroes being put out of comission, and a younger generation coming up
. I mean, its hard to imagine stuff that can be as big as the Crisis on Infinite Earths. If I'm write, DC has 2 to Marvel's 1, so they're really really really ahead.

INCRCv3.jpg

INFINITE CRISIS #3
Written by Geoff Johns
Art by Phil Jimenez & Andy Lanning
Covers by Jim Lee & Sandra Hope and George Pérez

War is brought home as Wonder Woman leads the Amazons in a struggle to maintain their control of Paradise Island in the face of a full-on OMAC onslaught — just as the Spectre turns his vengeful eye toward Atlantis! And as the DCU is plunged into chaos, Batman is offered one last chance at the life he's always wanted…but at what price? Retailers please note: This issue will ship with covers by Lee & Hope (approximately 50%) and Pérez (approximately 50%).

On sale December 14 • 3 of 7 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US

Perez cover to #3, along with the solicit courtesy of Newsarama

Quick question. Which covers are ya'll getting, Perez or Lee? I'm going with Perez (most of you know my thoughts on Lee...).

Latest posts

Back