Countdown to Infinite Crisis (Spoilers)

Perez, wanna know why?

ICperezcolor.jpg

That's why...

He's so good with Detail, and makes this out to be soooooo epic....

*Droool*

moonmaster said:
Quick question. Which covers are ya'll getting, Perez or Lee? I'm going with Perez (most of you know my thoughts on Lee...).
I'll probably get Perez for the nostalgia factor. I loved the first Crisis and his Teen Titans with Wolfman.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Hrm... Can you explain why?

I dont see a problem....

I don't like the hair. But then I don't like Perez much anyway.

News-A-Rama has released news on 4 special one-shots that tie in all the mini series into Infinte Crisis. One for The Omac Project, Days Of Vengence, Rahn-Thanger War, and Villain United.

Don't close the longbox on Day of Vengeance, The OMAC Project, Rann-Thanagar War and Villains United just yet. Each of the four miniseries that led up to Infinite Crisis will have a 32-page one-shot special released during Crisis which will tie the miniseries storylines in to the unfolding, larger story.

Click the link for more details.

DC's milking this thing for all it's got. I'm absolutely ecstatic about Infinite Crisis and I can't wait for it, simply because it promises to change the DCU and we have no idea what will happen. I love suspense like that. But I mean, FOUR different mini-series on top of a previous miniseries and two one shots? It's ridiculous.

Latest posts

Back