Crazy Awesome Apocalypse Idea

Dr.Strangefate

He Sees You When You're Sleeping. He Knows When Yo
Has anyone considered the most likely candidate of all?

Charles Xavier.

It could have been his way of communicating with Essex, essentially convincing his brain that he was seeing this great powerful mutant... We know Essex used to be extremely intelligent, and that he could amplify and alter mutant abilities... Perhaps Xavier needed that to an extent and then drove the man into insanity so he'd be imprisoned, and would be out of the way...

If this were the case, we already have two Horsemen of Apocalypse...

Angel and Syndicate.

Dr.Strangefate said:

Charles Xavier.

It could have been his way of communicating with Essex, essentially convincing his brain that he was seeing this great powerful mutant... We know Essex used to be extremely intelligent, and that he could amplify and alter mutant abilities... Perhaps Xavier needed that to an extent and then drove the man into insanity so he'd be imprisoned, and would be out of the way...

Angel and Syndicate.
Thats a pretty good idea, but why have him attack the school?

Random said:
Thats a pretty good idea, but why have him attack the school?

Or maybe it could subconsciously be Jean, with the Phoenix doing things that she's not aware of.

I like the idea a lot, Strangefate.

Dr.Strangefate said:

Charles Xavier.

Angel and Syndicate.

Doesn't work too well as Sinister tried to kill Xavier... but then I suppose Apocalypse did punish him.

The idea of Angel and Syndicate being his horsemen is absolutely superb. It also pays off Millar's more troublesome Xavier.

Ut would be crazy to see that Xavier as a complete villain, and how the series would continue After Xavier. But they better not do split personalites like Onslaught

Just bumping this idea, because I forgot I had it...

And plus, Sinister could have shot Xavier in the head. But no, he pushed him down the stairs...

I agree about not wanting it to be a separate Personality...

I would see Apocalypse as another phase of his plan... Raise Mutant Sympathy and give his plans more credence under the ruse of a greater threat than Magneto.

I dunno. It has holes, clearly, but its an idea.

Hey, you're on to something there. But instead of the prof couldn't there be just a normal apocalypse. Maybe with Beast and that kid Wolvie killed for Fury as his horsemen.

Prof. Toad said:
Hey, you're on to something there. But instead of the prof couldn't there be just a normal apocalypse. Maybe with Beast and that kid Wolvie killed for Fury as his horsemen.
WELCOME! :D

Prof. Toad said:
If I see one more "bring back Ultimate Beast" I'm selling all my Ultimate trades.

Except The Ultimates OSHC. It never leaves.

You have to remember that Essex was immune to telepathic influence. It would be difficult to say "certain" telepaths can get past his defenses. Also, I can't see Xavier ordering him to execute ...how ever many mutant children.

I do think it could be interesting if there was another Mr. Sinister who had been telepathically guiding Essex into the service of Apocalypse.

MaxwellSmart said:
I do think it could be interesting if there was another Mr. Sinister who had been telepathically guiding Essex into the service of Apocalypse.

I would prefer to make Apokalypse to a much more ambivalent person :
still as a incredibly powerfull mutant who is a darwinistic but also has a deep respect for people who walk their path until the bitter end.he once met a a person in the ancient rome in province judea who stood for his believes and against the behavior and romans and fellow landsman till he met an unpleasant death ;).
He is also endless pantient for he knows time works with him and to his eyes
Mister Essex and Mr. Lehnsherr are nothing but good entertainment and he led Essex to manison to get caught brought into custodyafter this joke got out of controll .I also thought about tieing him with the inhumans

once again... i'm bumping my idea, because i once again forgot i had it.

How do you bump something you forget?

You are a paradox!

Anywyas. . .nice idea! It also fits in with Cable attacking Xavier. What if Xavier fully develops the Apocalypse personality and it takes over?

The only real problem I see with this, however, is basically, they'd be meshing the Apocalypse and Onslaught characters.

Last edited:
I also think that Ultimate Onslaught would be pretty cool. It would really build on what Millar started with darker Xavier, and would make sense of why Cable would be fighting the Xmen.

Although Ultimate Heroes Reborn would be awful. And no Franklin Richards this time.

As long as Ultimate Onslaught isn't Ultimate Xavier and Ultimate Magneto put together, and doesn't create Ultimate Heroes Reborn, I'd be okay with it.

Latest posts

Back