Create a better direction for Ultimates vol.3

George Bush, why are you posting on comic book message boards when you should be leading "The Free World"?

Well, I was going to post my new direction, but I accidentally clicked send before I started typing it. Then I wandered off to find cookies.

Last edited:
Someone should totally ask them that at a debate
Maybe Betty Ross will pretend to cry and they'll stop calling her a stone cold *****.

And then Thor will be suspected of having Muslim ties.

In the meantime, Captain America and Iron Man will talk about how much they respect each other.

Fin Fang Foom isn't a goofy character at all. He's been treated goofily because of his purple pants. He's actually quite badass.

Is someone resurrecting my awesome idea to have the Ultimates take on Fin Fang Foom, Ultimate Godzilla style?

I rule.

Is someone resurrecting my awesome idea to have the Ultimates take on Fin Fang Foom, Ultimate Godzilla style?

I rule.

FFF's better than Godzilla. He's an ancient alien who was around with the diosaurs, who was awoken from his eternal rest to wreak havoc upon the world.

He's great.

I think Ultimates would be better if Nick Fury kept getting in their asses in everything they did. Since they aren't working for the government anymore SHIELD should monitor them every second.

I think the Brotherhood is a very good enemy for the Ultimates, they are a Global Threat and should be treated as such.

Hawkeye - I think he should be the opposite. Instead of being the a-hole he is, i think it would be cooler if he was unsure about his abilities or maybe he couldn't focus anymore and kept thinking of his families. I think his personality now is too forced.

I'm kinda low on time right now I'll add somethings later.

Fin Fang Foom isn't a goofy character at all. He's been treated goofily because of his purple pants. He's actually quite badass.

But without the purple pants...His role in NEXTWAVE! would not have been as great as it was.

I want to live in a world where Marvel can publish a scary bad-*** Fin Fang Foom, AND a goofy Fin Fang Foom. Too bad they won't.

Maybe Betty Ross will pretend to cry and they'll stop calling her a stone cold *****.

And then Thor will be suspected of having Muslim ties.

In the meantime, Captain America and Iron Man will talk about how much they respect each other.

and then peopl will debate about how black nick fury is

Latest posts

Back