Dane Cook: "Retaliation" & More.

Re: Dane Cook: "Retaliation".

icemastertron said:
Where's your school? It seems you're from 10 billion places. :D

Haha... I was born in New York, moved to Pennsylvania when I was 10, and now I go to school at University of Delaware. My parents moved to Tennessee late November.

Oddly enough, they forgot to tell me.

Tourgasm.gif

Dane Cook Tourgasm Video Promo. On the main page, to the right, a bit down.

Looks great... :lol: I'm peeing myself just looking at Dane's face.

Gulman was a finalist on the Last Comic Standing show, you're right. He's a pretty good comedian, too.

"The Wall" on retaliation is ****ing hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"When you make cutsies, you do not look back at the face of doom you look foward towards the future!!!" :lol: :lol:

WOO!

Tomorrow begins the 9 episode mini of Tourgasm on HBO!

It's at 11pm. Uncut and unedited in the terms of language and whatever happens visually. The show is cut and edited in terms of time length only, since its 20 shows and theres literally over 450 hours of stuff to see, as Dane Cook has said in an e-mail of his. He was all like "Can you say DVD extras?" lol.

I hope the DVD will have EVERYTHING. Don't care how many DVD's its devided up into or the cost, but I want it all!

Couple of Dane cook notices/reminders:

MADISON SQUARE GARDEN
On November 12, 2006 I will be performing at Madison Square Garden as part of the New York Comedy Festival.

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE
I will be hosting the season premiere of SNL tonight at 11:29PM with musical guest The Killers.

EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH
On October 6th my first starring role in a film will be released nationwide. It is laugh out loud funny.

Seriouosly. I've just watched his Vicious Circle DVD like 3 times this weekend. It's just so damn funny.

I first caught part of the show on HBO on Saturday. Then I went out and rented the DVD for the deleted parts. A girl I'm seeing came over and saw that I was watching it and she loves Dane Cook. So she came over the next day and demanded that we watch it.

I kid you not....everytime I see the part about crying, doing a B&E and cheating....I almost die laughing.

Ice---I'm with ya brah. :rockon:

For the cool people:

Dane Cook's next album (not named yet) will come out on....
The new album is called "Rough Around the Edges: Live at Madison Square Garden."

NOVEMBER 25TH, 2007!!!! :rockon:
And it's out this Tuesday now!!!! :rockon:

I'm picking up the CD/DVD when I pick up MySims and Mario Galaxy after I get out of work.

Also, Best Buy has a bundle pack of Dane that includes his Vicious Circle DVD, the Tourgasm DVD, and also an audio version CD of his Vicious Circle stand up. The package also comes with a SuFi beanie cap, all for $60.

I'm totally getting that, probably next week or so. I'm just going to order it online from their store since the nearest Best Buy for me is too far away and can only get there via a ride, which I won't have.

The package bundle is on sale this Tuesday.

People may hate him, but I still like his comedy. Not ashamed.

Does MySpace still even exist though? I stopped using that years ago.

I'm going to assume this whole thread was a collaborative work of trolling art...

For the sake of my own sanity.

Latest posts

Back