Dane Cook: "Retaliation" & More.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
The new CD from this guy is just off the wall! He comes back with more crude humor that's just too awesome to pass by. Great jokes he tells and executes them just perfecly (by just sound and visual). The new CD this time comes with a 3-CD set. Two of which are just from his shows, and then the DVD. Together, all 3 CD's bring over 2 hours of hilarious jokes including more jokes with "Struck by a vehicle" and new ones like "My son Optimus Prime".

The DVD brings more than the last CD, which includes:

• His 'Shorties watching Shorties' animated shorts

• His 'Crank Yankers' parts

• His 'Comedy Central Bar Mitzvah Bash (with both edited and unedited versions)

• His 'Denis Leary Roast' bit (with both edited and unedited versions)

• And also the 'Tourgasm Teaser'

The CD is definetly worth the buy, and I'm still laughing at it everytime I hear it.

Sirius has a comedy channel and I hear him on it every so often - is "Struck by a Vehicle" the one about what happens when you get in an accident?

That one is really funny.

UltimateE said:
Sirius has a comedy channel and I hear him on it every so often - is "Struck by a Vehicle" the one about what happens when you get in an accident?

That one is really funny.
Yes it is. This is the one where a Dane finally sees someone gettin hit by a car.

icemastertron said:
Yes it is. This is the one where a Dane finally sees someone gettin hit by a car.

I'm not sure that's it - the one I'm thinking of he talks about exchanging information, etc....is that right?

UltimateE said:
I'm not sure that's it - the one I'm thinking of he talks about exchanging information, etc....is that right?
I know which one you're talking about. That's from his first album. That had me LMAO off for a while. They have the animated short of that one you're talking about, E, on the DVD of the first album.

The one I said is from the new album. Just now someone gets hit.

Here's a fun fact:

When people say "back in the day", that day was actually a Wednesday. Really, no lie. A Wednesday.

Dates to Remember-

On September 16th at the conclusion of my 8:00PM show at the Theater at Madison Square Garden, I was presented with a GOLD RECORD for the success of my album RETALIATION. My Mom, Dad, and family were there with me on stage which made the accomplishment that much sweeter. I want to thank all of my fans for making this one of the proudest moments of my career.

TODAY
I am featured in the issue of Entertainment Weekly on newsstands now.

OCTOBER 2ND
At 9:00PM Comedy Central will be airing the Dave Attell Insomniac Tour, a 2 hour special that I had the pleasure of being part of as the cameras rolled in Las Vegas.

OCTOBER 4TH
I will be making an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

OCTOBER 7TH
The movie Waiting hits theaters nationwide, this movie is ****ing hilarious with an amazing cast. We had a blasty blast making it, and you're gonna do the same watching it.

OCTOBER 17TH
I will be performing at the Comedy for KATRINA Relief at the Wiltern Theatre in Los Angeles,CA. Please come out and join me for this worthy cause.

NOVEMBER 18TH
I will be performing at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas as part of The Comedy Festival.

icemastertron said:
OCTOBER 2ND
At 9:00PM Comedy Central will be airing the Dave Attell Insomniac Tour, a 2 hour special that I had the pleasure of being part of as the cameras rolled in Las Vegas.

I've been seeing commercials for this and plan on checking it out, I know this guy is damn funny from his past stand-ups I've caught.

Oh helllll yeah!

DCJustinTimberlake.gif

icemastertron said:
OCTOBER 7TH
The movie Waiting hits theaters nationwide, this movie is ****ing hilarious with an amazing cast. We had a blasty blast making it, and you're gonna do the same watching it.
I'm going to see this with my sister and her friend. My sister and her friends loooovve Dane Cook (I think he's pretty funny too).

icemastertron said:
I got Dane Cook on my friends list on MYSPACE!

wOOt!

:rockon:

I was listening to the comedy channel on Sirius yesterday and they were talking about him and how much interaction he has with fans, emailing them and asking if they liked the show, etc., while other comics are sitting around getting drunk and stoned.

UltimateE said:
I was listening to the comedy channel on Sirius yesterday and they were talking about him and how much interaction he has with fans, emailing them and asking if they liked the show, etc., while other comics are sitting around getting drunk and stoned.
Yeap. I'm on his mailing list, too. Which is awesome.

I can't wait for his "Tourgasm" DVD to come out. The preview in this CD makes it look like its gonna be worth it, and then some. :lol:

Re: Dane Cook: "Retaliation".

Dane Cook's gonna be hosting SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE on December 3rd!

:rockon:

Last edited:

An e-mail stating:

For several months now I have been talking to you about a HUGE secret that I've had... and here it is!!! On April 15, 2006 I will be returning to my hometown of Boston, Mass. for one of the most important milestones of my career, I will be performing at the 17,000 seat TD Banknorth Garden as part of my very own HBO Special (that will air at a later date). Book your plane tickets, reserve your hotels, steal an f'in car, because this is going to be a once in a lifetime event that I want all of you to be part of.

You watched me from your living room and made my SNL appearance the highest rated episode of the past two years, now it's time to be in the same room with me as I perform at one of the most storied venues in America. The tickets to this event are available RIGHT NOW for my fans only by clicking HERE and by entering the password SUFI. As you can imagine, tickets will sell very fast, that's why I've made them available exclusively to you for the first several days.

April 15th. Boston. The 'Garden'.

I'll see you at the show.

SUperFInger -

Dane Cook

Last edited:

Don't know why I'm posting this. I'm basically wasting my time, but whatever.

Tonight on SNL, they're repeating the episode with Dane Cook as host. So watch it, for those who will.

Dane Cook performed at my school, but tickets only went to those people who stayed at the box office all night under the influence of many different agents.

The man's hilarious, I wish I would've been able to go.

And Waiting... was sweet:

"Welcome to Thunderdome, *****."

:lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back