Daughters of the Dragon

Well, I guess it had to happen sometime. This was a great mini. I was hoping they would get there own book, but since they are going to HFH it should be OK. Plus, Black Cat is gonna be on the team too. Too bad it's a different artist. Yea, this is one of the best things I've read too. It kinda reminds me of when I was a kid reading comic books. Because it was just fun to read.

I finished it.

The art is one of the things that made this great, but I'm looking forward to Heros For Hire.

I love Otis too. Poser Mobile. That's awesome.

thee great one said:
I finished it.

The art is one of the things that made this great, but I'm looking forward to Heros For Hire.

I love Otis too. Poser Mobile. That's awesome.

Otis in the last issue was one of the most funniest things I've read in a long time.

No, I didn't read it but how much you guys are going on about it just proves that Palmiotti & Gray are some of the most consistantly entertaining writting teams going. They're not doing the deepest work, but damn if they haven't becoming masters of making you come back each month.

This just doesn't look interesting. Not calling it bad, but it doesn't appeal to me to buy it. Art did look good from the covers & previews.

Baxter said:
No, I didn't read it but how much you guys are going on about it just proves that Palmiotti & Gray are some of the most consistantly entertaining writting teams going. They're not doing the deepest work, but damn if they haven't becoming masters of making you come back each month.

Exactly. In the midst of Civil War, Daredevil, Capt America and so many other "serious" toned comics---Palmiotti/Gray continue to provide some light-hearted entertainment that is the comic equivelant to The Rock's "Rundown". You're not supposed to take it serious.....just enjoy the cheesy fun.

Like I said----it's not the most groundbreaking comic----but it's worth a read.

Seriously Ice.....check this out in TPB when it comes out. Not neccesarily buy it....but at least give it a read.

Last edited:
Victor Von Doom said:
Seriously Ice.....check this out in TPB when it comes out. Not neccesarily buy it....but at least give it a read.
No store nearby sells TPB's. My comic shop only orders them if someone places the order so that's something easier said than done in my case.

Victor Von Doom said:
They don't have a Books-A-Million or Borders or Barnes/Nobles or something like that?
In the next towns or so, but I don't know where in them.

Never heard of "Books-A-Million", though.

Ice said:
In the next towns or so, but I don't know where in them.

Ah I see. Almost every town I go to has at least one of them. That's how I catch up on a lot of books. I just go there on the weekend or days off and just read trades.

Ice said:
Never heard of "Books-A-Million", though.

Generic national book chain.

I just reread this book last night.

For those of you who haven't read it---find it---read it----now.

daughterzq6.jpg

Too bad Heroes For Hire can't be this good.

Last edited:
I've enjoyed the last two issues of Heros For Hire as much as I enjoyed the this.

The art was sexy and all the characters seemed to find thier knack.

Plus Humbug remake is awesome.

I'm rereading this at work right now. It's still the best mini Marvel's put out in years.

I might have to track down some "Heroes For Hire" trades just to follow the characters. I love them too much.

Latest posts

Back