DC Animated Movie Universe - Timeline

Erm... no.

Just talked with a source within WB Animation who wanted to remain anonymous for some reason. Apparently the Timmverse universe WAS in discussion for the opening sequence, but James Tucker didn't wanna do it. Jay was one of the people pushing for it, and may have kept it in mind when pounding out the tone for directing that segment.

I've placed Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay in September to minimize the time between the film and Waller's death. Obviously that moves Justice League Dark too. It's still a year of time, but it's the best a date based timeline can do.

I'm going to guess that John and Zatanna broke up maybe in September 2018, got back together in November and Apokolips War took place in January or February. It's a bit convoluted, but it's not impossible.

I've placed Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay in September to minimize the time between the film and Waller's death. Obviously that moves Justice League Dark too. It's still a year of time, but it's the best a date based timeline can do.

I'm going to guess that John and Zatanna broke up maybe in September 2018, got back together in November and Apokolips War took place in January or February. It's a bit convoluted, but it's not impossible.
Is there any reason Hell To Pay can't be set right after Flashpoint considering the tie-in?

So he extended his time alive for years????
Just checked, I was mistaken.

Perhaps Flashpoint Paradox takes place in 2017. That allows both the epilogue and Thrawne to make sense.

The after credits scene can be a year before JLW.

OK so JSA WWII is canon to Superman: Man Of Tomorrow. So IMO you should add a "revised timeline" section after Apokolips War as this seems to be the newly created timeline.

OK so JSA WWII is canon to Superman: Man Of Tomorrow. So IMO you should add a "revised timeline" section after Apokolips War as this seems to be the newly created timeline.
I'd wait until we know that for sure. So far, it seems to just be another animated universe.

So I know "Superman: Doomsday" isn't canon, but I don't know where else to post this. I was attempting to figure out the film's timeline and came across this financial projections graph. Does this mean the film could be set anywhere from 2004 - 2010?
1629908394275.png

Eh. If it's the same animation style...
It's not. 1644419105923.png

Latest posts

Back