DC Animated Multiverse Listing (WIP)

I've probably shared this before, but this is my viewing order for a lot of the DTV's. It's basically a headcanon universe I put together but it works out really well.

Clark appears in the following issue. They're variants of the versions seen in Adventures of Superman.

They are, of course, not the same versions due to the fact that Batman comics existed in that show, which should be set 10 years prior to Batman.

Here is a calendar from DC Showcase: The Spectre. We know it's the 1970s, so now we just need to pin down the month. This calendar seems to be missing Saturday. You can see that the first month ends on Monday and the second month begins on Tuesday.

The film features a 1971 AMC Matador as well as a 1970 Plymouth 'Cuda, so it's at least 1971.

According to Bard:

"Therefore, the potential months in the 1970s that fit this pattern are:

• August 1970: Begins on Sunday, ends on Monday the 31st, followed by September 1st on Wednesday. (can't be this one)
  • May 1971: Begins on Sunday, ends on Monday the 31st, followed by June 1st on Tuesday.
  • October 1976: Begins on Sunday, ends on Monday the 31st, followed by November 1st on Tuesday. (Unlikely due to the warm weather)
  • August 1978: Begins on Sunday, ends on Monday the 31st, followed by September 1st on Wednesday.
  • May 1979: Begins on Sunday, ends on Monday the 31st, followed by June 1st on Tuesday."

1704924481464.png

Last edited:
Clark appears in the following issue. They're variants of the versions seen in Adventures of Superman.

They are, of course, not the same versions due to the fact that Batman comics existed in that show, which should be set 10 years prior to Batman.
Is it ever specified what Gothams relationship is with Metropolis is geography wise on Earth 66?

Latest posts

Back