DC Animated Multiverse Listing (WIP)

Well, don't you want to wait to watch it for yourself?
It is an explanation that a character gives to other
I see Adam West's Batman.
I guess that makes the two Batman 66 animated films canon to the animated multiverse and not the actual live-action show?

I see Adam West's Batman.
I guess that makes the two Batman 66 animated films canon to the animated multiverse and not the actual live-action show?
The Adam West Batman was already shown in the Brave and the Bold and that was before the two animated movies were created. So I either assume it is the same universe or in the most exclusive case, that the live-action show + the two animated movies + the animated crossovers happened in the animated counterpart and the live-action show + animated movies + live-action crossovers happened in the live-action multiverse counterpart

Honestly, I don't find the explanation that "some universes can be in two different multiverses" so complicated, if anything I find it implausible because we don't have a precedent of it being shown in a story.

Honestly, I don't find the explanation that "some universes can be in two different multiverses" so complicated, if anything I find it implausible because we don't have a precedent of it being shown in a story.
That's what I Say everywhere, It makes everything more simple. And logical.

I wonder if Marvel Earth-13122 intersects with the LEGO Multiverse?
Probably, although something interesting is that in The Lego Movie, The Lego Batman Movie and Lego Dimensions there is nearly everything Lego crossing over but there is a suspicious absence of Lego Star Wars, Indiana Jones and Marvel, so, technically for the moment the Disney owned Lego Universes haven't connected with the Warner owned ones

So...
The Batman from "The Batman" (2004 series) looks like this:

The Batman.png

And the one from the "Teen Titans Go!" (The comic set in the same universe as the 2003 TV Show, not the TV Show reboot from 2013) comic looks like this:

Teen Titans.png
What makes people theorice they are the same universe, but I would like to point out that the following Batmen also look like they could be him:
Beware the Batman:
Beware the Batman.png
Justice League Action:
Justice League Action.jpg
And Young Justice (Specially this one, look at his lips compared to the one to the comic):
Young Justice.jpg
But all of the others that are not "The Batman" were created IRL after the "Teen Titans Go!" comic run ended, so obviously in any case the first theory makes more sense, but I just wanted to point out that some Batmen look similar. Besides, I am 95% certain that the real world explanation to this is that the artist needed to draw Batman and haven't never drawn him in the Teen Titans artstyle (obviously, since this is his first and only appearance in TT (2003) media), just googled "Teen Titans Show Batman" and got a fan edit of the Batman from "The Batman" with the Teen Titans from "Teen Titans", thought this was the Teen Titans' Batman and call it a day

So...
The Batman from "The Batman" (2004 series) looks like this:

View attachment 1237

And the one from the "Teen Titans Go!" (The comic set in the same universe as the 2003 TV Show, not the TV Show reboot from 2013) comic looks like this:

View attachment 1238
What makes people theorice they are the same universe, but I would like to point out that the following Batmen also look like they could be him:
Beware the Batman:
View attachment 1239
Justice League Action:
View attachment 1240
And Young Justice (Specially this one, look at his lips compared to the one to the comic):
View attachment 1241
But all of the others that are not "The Batman" were created IRL after the "Teen Titans Go!" comic run ended, so obviously in any case the first theory makes more sense, but I just wanted to point out that some Batmen look similar. Besides, I am 95% certain that the real world explanation to this is that the artist needed to draw Batman and haven't never drawn him in the Teen Titans artstyle (obviously, since this is his first and only appearance in TT (2003) media), just googled "Teen Titans Show Batman" and got a fan edit of the Batman from "The Batman" with the Teen Titans from "Teen Titans", thought this was the Teen Titans' Batman and call it a day
I think it's pretty obvious it's The Batman. I consider that series a prequel to Teen Titans 03 personally and it works out quite well. The only potential issue is Killer Moth, but just like there are two Clayfaces, there can be two Killer Moths.

OK, I deleted the Cartoon Network Universes. After some digging it seems to me that they are just different multiverses that sometimes share a universe between them. The Nexus Realm is just some universe/dimension/plane/whatever that connects them all. So technically the Teen Titans Go! have only connected to another non-DC multiverse in the Powerpuff Girls crossover. The rest of weird crossovers in this multiverse can be justified as being universes that are part of both the DC Mega verse and the other multiverses like the LEGO and Scooby-Doo ones.

Last edited:
Earth-16 of the Pre-Flashpoint Comic Multiverse (Young Justice Universe)
A little correction, since I know that you aren't a comic book guy. In DC Comics the period of time that goes from 1985 [Crisis on Infinite Earths] to 2011 [Flashpoint] It's called Post-Crisis. You can also do this, but it' used by the 10% of comic books fan, so it's a minority, but they calls the period of time between 2006 [Infinite Crisis] and 2011 [Flashpoint], the 52 Multiverse. (That's becouse there were only 52 universes and comic series after the infinite crisis events) infact the period that start after flashpoint is called the new 52 multiverse.

Latest posts

Back