DC Animated Multiverse Listing (WIP)

I've probably shared this before, but this is my viewing order for a lot of the DTV's. It's basically a headcanon universe I put together but it works out really well.

Clark appears in the following issue. They're variants of the versions seen in Adventures of Superman.

They are, of course, not the same versions due to the fact that Batman comics existed in that show, which should be set 10 years prior to Batman.

Here is a calendar from DC Showcase: The Spectre. We know it's the 1970s, so now we just need to pin down the month. This calendar seems to be missing Saturday. You can see that the first month ends on Monday and the second month begins on Tuesday.

The film features a 1971 AMC Matador as well as a 1970 Plymouth 'Cuda, so it's at least 1971.

According to Bard:

"Therefore, the potential months in the 1970s that fit this pattern are:

• August 1970: Begins on Sunday, ends on Monday the 31st, followed by September 1st on Wednesday. (can't be this one)
  • May 1971: Begins on Sunday, ends on Monday the 31st, followed by June 1st on Tuesday.
  • October 1976: Begins on Sunday, ends on Monday the 31st, followed by November 1st on Tuesday. (Unlikely due to the warm weather)
  • August 1978: Begins on Sunday, ends on Monday the 31st, followed by September 1st on Wednesday.
  • May 1979: Begins on Sunday, ends on Monday the 31st, followed by June 1st on Tuesday."

1704924481464.png

Last edited:
Clark appears in the following issue. They're variants of the versions seen in Adventures of Superman.

They are, of course, not the same versions due to the fact that Batman comics existed in that show, which should be set 10 years prior to Batman.
Is it ever specified what Gothams relationship is with Metropolis is geography wise on Earth 66?

how do we rationalize the various earth-1s seen across different animation (my adventures with superman, tomorrowverse, injustice)?

how do we rationalize the various earth-1s seen across different animation (my adventures with superman, tomorrowverse, injustice)?
When each universe discovers the multiverse they all name their Earth "Earth-1", until they discover that there is another system by I don't know who (the monitors or something like that?) that already assigned different names to them.

So they confirmed Superman is 22 years old in the newest My Adventures of Superman that just finished airing.

Born in 2001 or 2002? Present day set in 2023? 2024? It's Valentines Day in 2x01.

I may have shared this before but here is my DCAU 2.0 chronological viewing order. It includes the following series that COULD be canon with no issues.

- The Batman (introduces Robin and continues Superman's story, Killer Moth debuts)

- Legion Of Superheroes (S1 introduces Superman, S2 takes place a few years before his appearance in The Batman)

- Teen Titans (Continues Robin's story and references Batman a few times. Killer Moth has further mutated into a more humanoid/insect hybrid OR it's not Drury Walker (see Batman #652))

- New Teen Titans (alt. timeline)

- Teen Titans Go! (Parallel universe, about 40 episodes that can be canon to TTG To The Movies and TTG vs TT)

I know they weren't made officially canon, but I like to think they are because I adore inter-connected sagas/franchises/universes - especially DC and Marvel.

Give this a watch sometime and let me know what ya'll think!

Last edited:
It looks good! But I'd personally do away with Teen Titans Go! completely. Teen Titans Go! To the Movies is canon to Teen Titans Go! but Teen Titans Go! vs Teen Titans has technically been officially stated to be a parallel Earth version of the TTG Universe (loose as it may be - though, there's a hundred variants in that film so maybe the prime versions are there I guess). Plus, TTG is basically on the same level as including any of the other multiverse crossovers, and you ain't including the DCAMU... but again, that's just my take and you are free to do as you like here.

In the spirit of fun, here's a little novelty inclusion I'd like to share. :p

It looks good! But I'd personally do away with Teen Titans Go! completely. Teen Titans Go! To the Movies is canoTeen Titans Go! but Teen Titans Go! vs Teen Titans hn to as technically been officially stated to be a parallel Earth version of the TTG Universe (loose as it may be - though, there's a hundred variants in that film so maybe the prime versions are there I guess). Plus, TTG is basically on the same level as including any of the other multiverse crossovers, and you ain't including the DCAMU... but again, that's just my take and you are free to do as you like here.

In the spirit of fun, here's a little novelty inclusion I'd like to share. :p

The only TTG episodes I include in my order are the ones both directly and indirectly referenced in "Teen Titans Go! To The Movies" and "Teen Titans Go! vs Teen Titans" - both of which I consider canon. Idc what the producers say, the average Joe watching through this will assume it's the Prime versions of the characters.

Last edited:
Okay, well, if you're including multiverse stuff, why do you exclude the DCAMU? Or Crisis on Two Earths? What gives Teen Titans Go! special treatment in this case, if you get my meaning?

Okay, well, if you're including multiverse stuff, why do you exclude the DCAMU? Or Crisis on Two Earths? What gives Teen Titans Go! special treatment in this case, if you get my meaning?
I break up the various DCAU's into separate viewing orders for simplicity. So it would go like this:

- DCAU 1 (Earth-508; BTAS - JLU)
- DCAU 2 (The Batman, Teen Titans, Legion Of Superheroes, TTG)
- DCAU 3 (Earth-16; Young Justice, GLTAS)
- DCAMU (Earth-1; All of the DTV's since Superman Doomsday - Crisis On Infinite Earths)

Each of these DC universes has their own multiverse and sometimes even cross into each other. For instance, Earth-508 is referenced in both the DCAU 2 and DCAMU. The DCAMU references Earth-508.

I know it's complex, but this is all for the sake of the viewer who wants to sit down and watch each of these DC saga's separately. I recommend watching them in the order listed to get the maximum impact. It's mostly arbitrary of course.

Latest posts

Back