DC Live-Action Multiverse - Viewing/Reading Order

Does anyone know where can we find Crisis on Infinite Earths Giant for someone living in France? :x

It's not out yet, unfortunately, same for me. I'm sure they'll make it available some time.
Do you have the dates? I hope that the two parts will come before Parts 4&5, so I'll be able to rewatch + read Crisis before Parts 4&5!

Do you have the dates? I hope that the two parts will come before Parts 4&5, so I'll be able to rewatch + read Crisis before Parts 4&5!
Here is says 14th January. Not sure of it's just in pahaps the United Kingdom, though.

Part 1 (Walmart exclusive): December 15, 2019 (3 days after Part 3...)
Part 2 (Walmart exclusive): January 19, 2020 (5 days after Part 5...)

Comic book retailers: February 26, 2020

So for now we can have only Part 1 of the comics, before the crossover ends.
Also, the comics take place during Part 2 of the crossover:

Does someone know the exact timecode of Part 2 (Batwoman episode) when the comics Crisis on Infinite Earths Giant take place?

Thanks!

Have I missed anything off this?

Attachments

• All Arrowverse Posters.png
    All Arrowverse Posters.png
    9.6 MB · Views: 18
Would the Superman cartoon be set in a time during the 21st century (or be set in the 40's but that Earth is behind nearly 80 years compared to Earth-1) as Lois Lane isn't an old woman when the antimatter wave hits Earth-F?

Would the Superman cartoon be set in a time during the 21st century (or be set in the 40's but that Earth is behind nearly 80 years compared to Earth-1) as Lois Lane isn't an old woman when the antimatter wave hits Earth-F?
Eh, depends. If you consider that Lucifer is referencing an upcoming event in his cameo, not that Crisis hit Earth-666 between 2011 and 2016, then sure.

Eh, depends. If you consider that Lucifer is referencing an upcoming event in his cameo, not that Crisis hit Earth-666 between 2011 and 2016, then sure.
The wave of antimatter would have to come around the same time for every universe. For example red skies happing on Earth-666 in 2011, but if that Earth was wiped out in 2011 for Earth-1, they would of known of crisis and universes getting wiped out well in advance. So 2011 on Earth-666 would have to occur at the same time as 2019 on Earth-1.

The wave of antimatter would have to come around the same time for every universe. For example red skies happing on Earth-666 in 2011, but if that Earth was wiped out in 2011 for Earth-1, they would of known of crisis and universes getting wiped out well in advance. So 2011 on Earth-666 would have to occur at the same time as 2019 on Earth-1.
It's not necessarily in 2011, it's within the 5 years before the series began, not 5 years before.

I wouldn't think too much about it. It would've been silly seeing a 100 year old Lois working for the Daily Planet.

Earth-1, Earth-38, Earth-66, Earth-89 and Earth-90 are at the same time at least, so it's an exception rather than the rule.

When they went to Earth-16, it was mentioned as the future and an alternate universe. If it was the Starcity 2046 reality contrary to my belief, the Legends definitely travelled to the future to get there. Crisis hadn't happened yet. If it were that timeline, the particular scene in Crisis is before the episode, where he recognized Sarah.

Earth-99 too, though that's not as concrete.

Last edited:
Just want to put out there that this is possible and it makes me happy.

Attachments

• 20200105_001518.jpg
    20200105_001518.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 8
Just want to put out there that this is possible and it makes me happy.
Imagine a multiversal crossover Justice League?

Superman (Earth-96)
Batman (Earth-89)
Wonder Woman (Earth-76)
The Flash (Earth-90)
Captain Marvel (Earth-74)
Green Lantern (Earth-11)
Aquaman (Earth-207)

On that note, a wish list:
Earth-5
Batman Begins
Batman: Gotham Knight
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises

Earth-14
Gotham
Pennyworth

Earth-11
Green Lantern

Earth-71 (preferably Earth-9)
Swamp Thing

Earth-74
Shazam!
The Secrets of Isis

Earth-78
Superman: The Movie: Special Edition
Superman II
Superman III
Supergirl
Superman IV: The Quest for Peace

Last edited:
Imagine a multiversal crossover Justice League?

Superman (Earth-96)
Batman (Earth-89)
Wonder Woman (Earth-76)
The Flash (Earth-90)
Captain Marvel (Earth-74)
Green Lantern (Earth-11)
Aquaman (Earth-207)

On that note, a wish list:
Earth-14
Gotham
Pennyworth

Earth-11
Green Lantern

Earth-71 (preferably Earth-9)
Swamp Thing

Earth-74
Shazam!
The Secrets of Isis

Earth-78
Superman: The Movie: Special Edition
Superman II
Superman III
Supergirl
Superman IV: The Quest for Peace
I think it is likely we see Supergirl from the Donnerverse. With Green Lantern being the least likely unless we see a side character since Ryan Reynolds is to high profile.

I think it is likely we see Supergirl from the Donnerverse. With Green Lantern being the least likely unless we see a side character since Ryan Reynolds is to high profile.
Almost certainly not, but if they tell him they want to kill him off immediately in a fight with the Anti-Monitor similar to the X-Force in Deadpool 2, he might unexpectedly do it for lols? It would be funny, if not a little insulting.

Even less likely is the Nolanverse, which is understandable.

Almost certainly not, but if they tell him they want to kill him off immediately in a fight with the Anti-Monitor similar to the X-Force in Deadpool 2, he might unexpectedly do it for lols? It would be funny, if not a little insulting.

Even less likely is the Nolanverse, which is understandable.
On the positive side, any of these could be added in the second issue of the Crisis comic.

Here's a simplier way of looking at Earth-F Superman...it's probably drawn just to resemble the cartoon because this was shown in comic form; but otherwise set in a three-dimensional multiverse.

In other words, looks like him because he is drawn that way, but its not the 40s animated Superman. It's a live action equivalent.

As for Lucifer, Tom Ellis probably gave his own reasoning. I don't think he has a full understanding of how Crisis/multiverse/timelines work. His show could very well just take place post-Crisis via new timeline. Or assuming there are much less Earths after Crisis post-merging, he might set up Lux on another Earth (and eventually meet Chloe per God's plan) since Earth-666 wont exist anymore.

Latest posts

Back