DC Live-Action Multiverse - Viewing/Reading Order

I know it's a matter of interpretation, but to me Earth-76's Wonder Woman is very clearly not Lynda Carter's. She doesn't wear the same costume, she suits up using her lasso instead of the iconic spin and she can fly. Despite the small continuity errors in the 66/77 crossover comic, I'm putting the 70s show on Earth-66.
Look on the new multiverse section.

Have you ever considered there is a Wonder Woman on both Earth-66 and Earth-76 just like how Doom Patrol is on both Earth-9 and Earth-21.

Have you ever considered there is a Wonder Woman on both Earth-66 and Earth-76 just like how Doom Patrol is on both Earth-9 and Earth-21.
I've considered it, but only for a minute. We'll never see her if she exists though, so I'm not all to bothered. Pahaps she might have joined the Justice League along with Superman (Earth-66) from the last issue of Batman '66 after Legends of the Superheroes. Maybe some cult heroes too from The Green Hornet crossover appearances, and organisations allying themselves with the team such as U.N.C.L.E. and the Avengers. I don't know...

I've considered it, but only for a minute. We'll never see her if she exists though, so I'm not all to bothered. Pahaps she might have joined the Justice League along with Superman (Earth-66) from the last issue of Batman '66 after Legends of the Superheroes.
I don't understand the merged Earth that you've added.

I don't understand the merged Earth that you've added.
It's an easy way to fit them in the timeline, but I've added a question mark since it's unconfirmed. Basically, in a new Post-Crisis reality, the 1966 Batman show happens before 1966 and Wonder Woman and Batman start the Justice League seen in Legends of the Superheroes.

It's an easy way to fit them in the timeline, but I've added a question mark since it's unconfirmed. Basically, in a new Post-Crisis reality, the 1966 Batman show happens before 1966 and Wonder Woman and Batman start the Justice League seen in Legends of the Superheroes.
Is there any evidence for this?

Is there any evidence for this?
No, but I think it's better than saying an official crossover takes place on the Wonder Woman universe instead of a shared universe between the two. If there was an official answer, this is it, but theres not.

I guess the fact that the crossover exists is flimsy evidence?

No, but I think it's better than saying an official crossover takes place on the Wonder Woman universe instead of a shared universe between the two. If there was an official answer, this is it.
Surely it's just Wonder Woman (1975) set on Earth-76 and Batman (1966) set on Earth-66, like shown. But there is also a Wonder Woman on Earth-66.

Surely it's just Wonder Woman (1975) set on Earth-76 and Batman (1966) set on Earth-66, like shown. But there is also a Wonder Woman on Earth-66.
Ok, I see what you're confused about.

Earth-Prime is Earth-1, Earth-38 and Earth-BL combined.

Earth-67 is Earth-66 and Earth-76 combined.

Crisis made a way for it to fit into continuity a bit better, being able to ignore some errors in the crossovers timeline because it's a new world. Also, there is no proof Wonder Woman is on Earth-66. It's a nice idea to contemplate, though.

So:
Earth-66
Batman '66

Earth-76
Wonder Woman '77

Earth-67
Batman '66 Meets Wonder Woman '77

It also allowed them to separate the previously connected Titans and Doom Patrol easily while not ignoring that they both referenced each other.

Ok, I see what you're confused about.

Earth-Prime is Earth-1, Earth-38 and Earth-BL combined.

Earth-67 is Earth-66 and Earth-76 combined.

Crisis made a way for it to fit into continuity a bit better, being able to ignore some errors in the crossovers timeline because it's a new world. Also, there is no proof Wonder Woman is on Earth-66. It's a nice idea to contemplate, though.
I'm just not going to make any assumptions and leave everything that hasn't been changed the way it is until confirmed otherwise.

I'm just not going to make any assumptions and leave everything that hasn't been changed the way it is until confirmed otherwise.
Fair enough. I just think that if they were to come up with an answer to explain BM66/WW77, they'd not say it's in the Wonder Woman universe and not Batman's universe too.

I understand your hesitancy. It's clearly just a comic crossover they forgot existed so we have to find the best way to fit it in ourselves.

It's not like I'm planing to add the Donnerverse as the new Earth-96 reality or something. Especially with the rumours of a series on that character.

At least that explanation offers a good ending to Batman (1966) and Wonder Woman (1975), they have survived after the Crisis. :p

I guess The Flash's Earth-90 is definitively gone, because it was destroyed as a "test" by the "good" Monitor in 2018's Elseworlds (and because it's part of its story arc and it caused that 90 Flash's beautiful sacrifice scene in Part 3!), so it remains:

- Earth-F: Superman (1941-1943)
- Earth-203: Birds of Prey (2002-2003)

- Earth-DCEU: DC Movies (2013 -)
- Earth-666: Lucifer (2016 -)

I guess that for the two first Earths, we won't know until an official confirmation; and for the last two, if a DCEU movie and/or if an episode of Lucifer's Season 5 takes place in January 2020 or after, so Earth-DCEU and/or Earth-666 is part of the New Multiverse?

At least that explanation offers a good ending to Batman (1966) and Wonder Woman (1975), they have survived after the Crisis. :p

I guess The Flash's Earth-90 is definitively gone, because it was destroyed as a "test" by the "good" Monitor in 2018's Elseworlds (and because it's part of its story arc and it caused that 90 Flash's beautiful sacrifice scene in Part 3!), so it remains:

- Earth-F: Superman (1941-1943)
- Earth-203: Birds of Prey (2002-2003)

- Earth-DCEU: DC Movies (2013 -)
- Earth-666: Lucifer (2016 -)

I guess that for the two first Earths, we won't know until an official confirmation; and for the last two, if a DCEU movie and/or if an episode of Lucifer's Season 5 takes place in January 2020 or after, so Earth-DCEU and/or Earth-666 is part of the New Multiverse?
Tom Ellis said the cameo and therefore Crisis happened, on his Earth, in the 5 years before the show Lucifer, in which his Earth still exists. So that shows Earth-666 is still there post Crisis.

Tom Ellis said the cameo and therefore Crisis happened, on his Earth, in the 5 years before the show Lucifer, in which his Earth still exists. So that shows Earth-666 is still there post Crisis.
Well, it's never confirmed that Crisis happens between 2011 and 2016 on Earth-666. Lucifer has the ability to see through universes in the comics, so he could have became aware of it between those events. The cameo is still in that part of the timeline though. Think how when Jon was sent to Earth-16 it was said to be an alternate universe and the future, not just an alternate universe.

Of cause, it's still possible Lucifer is set in the future while also being 2016-2017.

It's still just a fan explanation to make the crossover fit together with this list a little better, of cause.

Technically they didn't survive, since they were erased and this is a new version of them.

It's still just a fan explanation to make the crossover fit together with this list a little better, of cause.

Technically they didn't survive, since they were erased and this is a new version of them.
Yeah I know, like the Arrowverse characters but contrary to the main characters, they weren't informed of the Crisis by J'onn J'onzz!

Well, it's never confirmed that Crisis happens between 2011 and 2016 on Earth-666. Lucifer has the ability to see through universes in the comics, so he could have became aware of it between those events. The cameo is still in that part of the timeline though. Think how when Jon was sent to Earth-16 it was said to be an alternate universe and the future, not just an alternate universe.

Of cause, it's still possible Lucifer is set in the future while also being 2016-2017.
But Crisis is confirmed to happen before the events of Lucifer. So the events of Lucifer happening proves Earth-666 is there.

They can time travel.
They probably did travel in time. That's not my point. Crisis happened before Lucifer so if that Earth didn't come back into existence, the events in the show wouldn't exist, but they do.

Latest posts

Back