DC Comics Announces Watchmen Sequel!

The link definitely doesn't take me to an article that says anything about that. It talks about the whole "After Watchmen What's Next" thing, but that's about other comics. Either the link is taking me to a different page, or this is all an elaborate hoax. I think the latter.

Stare at the sailboat long enough and you'll see it.

Cool, so do me a favor and sign this "contract" for me...oh, and initial here, put your social security number here, and I'll also need a copy of your driver's license.

I don't have social security number

I have a social insurance number, see I am from canada where we have "lite" versions of everything in the states. You want that instead?

I did skim through the article though, it's a book with Snyder writing and Gibbons drawing. It could be good.

There are also rumours of a V For Vendetta sequel focusing on Evey called... V For Vengeance. Ugh. :?

I have a social insurance number, see I am from canada where we have "lite" versions of everything in the states. You want that instead?

I have one of each

i lived in the states for ten years and was even a permanent resident...temporarily

I didn't click the link....until after. I saw CBR link and Proj's summary and made my statement. Once someone said it was a fake then I read the article.

Lame Proj. I expected better pranking from you.

Last edited:
I didn't click the link....until after. I saw CBR link and Proj's summary and made my statement. Once someone said it was a fake then I read the article.

Lame Proj. I expected better pranking from you.

What are you talking about?

EDIT: Oh ****, the link has changed.

Last edited:
There are also rumours of a V For Vendetta sequel focusing on Evey called... V For Vengeance. Ugh. :?

Well, if a Watchmen sequel wasn't the worst idea ever, this is.

I mean, come on, people! Why must there be sequels to everything? Watchmen and V told a a complete story. There was really nothing else to expand on. What the ****.

Exclusive preview art from the Watchmen sequel!:

2179356530_363fd7cb6c.jpg

Exclusive preview art from the Watchmen sequel!:

2179356530_363fd7cb6c.jpg

Oh my God, Liefeld's involved? Awesome! :rockon:

I also hear Loeb is writing the word pieces at the end of each issue. Sweet!

ALIEN!!!!

Nah, the best I could do with that is maybe rent a kite.

I did skim through the article though, it's a book with Snyder writing and Gibbons drawing. It could be good.

Not as good as a Bondage Fairies series written by Ourchair and drawn by Skotti.

Werd.

Latest posts

Back