DC Direct to Video animation starts

Friday

As found HERE.

I'm really excited about a Judas Contract movie. Deffinatly have to get that. New Frontier is a maybe untill I read the mini, and Superman/Doomsday? I'd have to hear some pretty good things...

Lets hope a Morrison JLA trillogy is down the line :D

I'm psyched. If there's one thing DC has done right in the past couple of years....it's been animation. Between Batman, Superman, JL, JLU and even Teen Titans and The Batman........I've been completely entertained.

All aboard the W00t Train!!!!

W00t-w00t!!!!

Victor Von Doom said:
I'm psyched. If there's one thing DC has done right in the past couple of years....it's been animation. Between Batman, Superman, JL, JLU and even Teen Titans and The Batman........I've been completely entertained.

W00t-w00t!!!!
"COME ON RIDE THE TRAIN! AND RIDE IT-

w00t!!!-w00t!!!

COME ON RIDE THE TRAIN, THE CHOO-CHOO TRAIN!"

Last edited:
i hope that New Teen Titans: The Judas Contract has the same animated style as Teen Titans show. I love that show lol

Damn so it's not done like tv show. Oh well i will still watch it sounds cool

sjmole said:
Damn so it's not done like tv show. Oh well i will still watch it sounds cool
Its very cool. Judas Contract Spoilers for the uninitiated.
The entire storyline plays with your expectation of a story. The evil cute girl has to tunr around in the end, saving the heros from her dark master. Well not here! Everyone wants Terra to be good except Terra. She's just a *****!
The Storyline also has Robins transition to Nightwing, the first apperance of Jerico, and Deathstroke's entire background. He's an evil Captain America. Its friggin great.

for ****'s sake, he better be named Deathstroke and not Slade... no costumed mercenary goes around using their First name.

Dr.Strangefate said:
for ****'s sake, he better be named Deathstroke and not Slade... no costumed mercenary goes around using their First name.
Dude, they plan to have the nightgown scene. I really doubt they'll call him Slade if they're going to have that.

Victor Von Doom said:

W00t-w00t!!!!

Yeah, DC reall y hasn't done wrong when it comes to animation.

Baxter said:
The Storyline also has Robins transition to Nightwing,

Holy crap. I must must buy this. Nightwing is one of my fave dc characters and I dont even like much dc stuff.

On a side note i think they need to do that with the new batman movies. introduce robin for a couple of movies then have him leave and have a nightwing movie.

Last edited:
Planet-man said:
Just so you know guys, Christopher Nolan has said that Robin, Batgirl/Oracle, or any other sidekick will never exist in this franchise.

And I am so happy about that I could sing.:D

Good, teen side kicks are so golden age. Stan Lee thought they were corny, that's why he killed Bucky.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/philmorris.htm

Interview with Phil Morris, New Frontier's Martian Manhunter.

MORRIS: I play Vandal Savage for them, and I just voiced the new straight-to-video DVD of the Darwyn Cooke graphic novel The New Frontier. So it's great. It's funny, because I did that the week before I went up to Vancouver to do Smallville; so I'm playing King opposite [the Martian Manhunter] in the cartoon, and then I am actually him in Smallville. It's very wild.

K-SITE: Now we know how Michael Rosenbaum must feel. [Rosenbaum plays The Flash on JLU and is Lex on Smallville]

MORRIS: Yes. He actually asked me about that. We actually have Neil Patrick Harris playing the Flash [in New Frontier].
Doogie Flasher. Excellent...

As long these are better than legion of heroes i'll buy.

I watched that series the other day. OMG did it suck.

As long these are better than legion of heroes i'll buy.

I watched that series the other day. OMG did it suck.
DC: The New Frontier was an excellent book, so I'm thinking the movie will be pretty good.

And "Teh NPH" as Flash sounds awesome.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back