DC Direct to Video animation starts

for ****'s sake, he better be named Deathstroke and not Slade... no costumed mercenary goes around using their First name.
Because the name Slade sounds, at the very least, marginally more bad-*** than Deathstroke.

I mean, C'MON... Deathstroke! Think le petit mort... then think Deathstroke! *Beavis and Butthead style snickering commences*

Because the name Slade sounds, at the very least, marginally more bad-*** than Deathstroke.

I mean, C'MON... Deathstroke! Think le petit mort... then think Deathstroke! *Beavis and Butthead style snickering commences*
"Deathblow" is still worse.

"Deathblow" is still worse.
I cannot disagree.

Even on an unperverted level, I imagine Deathblow working on top secret missions on Team 7 and I.O. in this way:

"Cray, I want you finish him."

"You mean give him the... deathblow?"

"Yes, do not hesitate, soldier!"

"Hmm, that sounds pretty cool for a code name, don't you think, boss?"

"What are you, thirteen years old?"

The NPH!?!?!? Doing some more DC animated!?!?!

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Huh? :?

I don't get it?

He's implying you're going to **** yourself 'cause you're a retard.

Yes, he went there.

It's just the name. I ain't hatin' the dude. If the guy just walks around calling himself 'Slade' then I'm aight with him.

Slade if for kiddies

Deathstroke is for cool people

I mean is deadpool gonna refer to him self as ''Wade''?

Really

Then again i didnt like how they changed Deathstroke to a would be worl conqurer in the show...i mean he's a mercenary...but thats just me

In closing i will say im naming my kid Slade .

Slade if for kiddies

Deathstroke is for cool people

I mean is deadpool gonna refer to him self as ''Wade''?

Really

Then again i didnt like how they changed Deathstroke to a would be worl conqurer in the show...i mean he's a mercenary...but thats just me

In closing i will say im naming my kid Slade .

A friend of mine named his son Bane. And his daughter Scarlett (G.I.Joe).

Jon Bogdanove also named his kid Kal-El.

My fiance wants to name our kid (IF we have one and IF it's a boy) Peter Parker.

Of course, she seemed excited when I joked about naming him Chewbacca.

That kid would have no good nicknames. Its either Chewy or Bacca, and that last once certainly wouldn't work around nerds...

That kid would have no good nicknames. Its either Chewy or Bacca, and that last once certainly wouldn't work around nerds...

Yeah, I had to talk her down from it. Personally, I'd prefer Han Solo Kalicki anyway.

She hasn't even seen any of the Star Wars movies, so I have no idea why she was so excited about it.

Zemo wouldnt be half bad either

d like my kid to have a very rare name..

Latest posts

Back