DC Extended Universe / DC Universe - Timeline

Monday, May 29.

around 37 minutes into Shazam 2.

Clear as day.

I can only ignore "Monday", "May" OR "29". It's not set in 2023, so it can't be one of those. I can't ignore everything and throw it in September, October or November...
I can't deny it's set in May and that's not what I'm doing. I'm asking if there's any evidence that Peacemaker is set earlier

Shouldn't Shazam 2 be 2022?

If Billy is 14 in Dec. 2018, he would be turning 18 in 5 months in May 2022
They said Sivanna was met by Mr Mind "2 years ago" in Shazam 2's post credit scene.

Consider he grew a beard by year 2 and didn't have one in the first film's post credit scene, the latest I would put that is early 2019.

2019 + 2 = 2021.

They said Sivanna was met by Mr Mind "2 years ago" in Shazam 2's post credit scene.

Consider he grew a beard by year 2 and didn't have one in the first film's post credit scene, the latest I would put that is early 2019.

2019 + 2 = 2021.
I wouldn't use Sivanna's beard to fit this film into the timeline. The fact that he says it's been two years could be explained with him being locked up and not having access to a source for an exact date could be just him confusing things on his head

I still think the film takes place in May-June 2022 and we could also use that Information to fit Black Adam between January-February 2021 and May 2022 since the fact that Harcourt and Economos are looking for a new member for the Justice Society could be related to Doctor Fate's death in Black Adam

my headcanon is that the scene with mr mind can be set 2 years after the original in late 2020/early 2021, not necessarily after the rest of fury of the gods; the intergang has "recently" taken control of kandaq in peacemaker in jan 2021 so i personally place black adam in oct 2021

my headcanon is that the scene with mr mind can be set 2 years after the original in late 2020/early 2021, not necessarily after the rest of fury of the gods; the intergang has "recently" taken control of kandaq in peacemaker in jan 2021 so i personally place black adam in oct 2021
Sivanna didn't grow a beard while in prison between 2018 and 2020? But suddenly grew one a year or two after that?

TBH I buy the beard length thing more with him since he's in prison.

?????? B.C.
????

Wonder Woman Chapter 1 (0:06:32 - 0:06:45)
Wonder Woman Chapter 1 (0:06:52 - 0:06:59)
Wonder Woman Chapter 1 (0:07:02 - 0:07:11)
Wonder Woman Chapter 1 (0:07:18 - 0:07:23)

???? B.C.
????

Wonder Woman Chapter 1 (0:06:32 - 0:06:45)
Wonder Woman Chapter 1 (0:06:52 - 0:06:59)
Wonder Woman Chapter 1 (0:07:02 - 0:07:11)
Paradise Lost 1x01, "????"
Paradise Lost 1x02, "????"
Paradise Lost 1x03, "????"
Paradise Lost 1x04, "????"
Paradise Lost 1x05, "????"
Paradise Lost 1x06, "????"
Paradise Lost 1x07, "????"
Paradise Lost 1x08, "????"
Wonder Woman 1984 Chapter 14 (1:41:11 - 1:41:40)
Wonder Woman Chapter 1 (0:07:18 - 0:07:23)
Is this an error? The Timestamps are the same

Timeline 1: DC Extended Universe
Timeline 2: Burtonverse (alt.?)
Timeline 3: Schumacherverse (alt.?)
Alternate Universe: DC Universe
Can't wait for a George Clooney cameo in Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, lol.

Timeline 1: DC Extended Universe
Timeline 2: Burtonverse (alt.?)
Timeline 3: Schumacherverse (alt.?)
Alternate Universe: DC Universe
Can't wait for a George Clooney cameo in Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, lol.

Tweets unavailable.

Can find anything to prove this or any account associated with this fan-fiction.

It's bullshit. 1000%.

it's from a reliable leaker, lol. They're well known in the leaker community. There's also a confirmed press screening leak on DCEU Leaks that has been internally verified. Lost Kingdom thing was a joke, by the way.

Last edited:
it's from a reliable leaker, lol. They're well known in the leaker community. There's also a confirmed press screening leak on DCEU Leaks that has been internally verified. Lost Kingdom thing was a joke, by the way.
Oh, I also found a Tweet too today from a well-known, reliable leaker. It's somewhere on DCEU Leaks but I won't tell ya where.

Pennyworth renewed for 4th and 5th (final) season on MGM+. Coming in 2024, will tie into Earth-Prime continuity.

Don't believe me? Well you should. Trust me bro. lol

Well, I guess you'll see I'm right when the film comes out lol.
Hey, if I find the Pennyworth tweets again I'll send them your way.
Last I checked they were deleted. Same with the DCEU Leaks Reddit post.

I won't name the leaker either but you'll see come 2024 lmao.

Well, I guess you'll see I'm right when the film comes out lol.
In all honesty, I doubt that leak based on the fact that WB CENSORED the ending to PREVENT leaks in these screenings.
And because it conflicts with The Flash 2 official reports involving a potential Ezra return and Clooney not reprising.

I'll see when it comes out. But if you're wrong, I will react strongly. :p

Latest posts

Back