DC Extended Universe / DC Universe - Timeline

I personally disagree but I get it, I just can't believe it's December given all the green foliage and lighter weather seen throughout the Smallville and Metropolis scenes. The Flash placing Zod's attack in early October fits better for me.
Global warming. DC tends to show the worst parts of reality more than Marvel tbh lol.

They literally look like Henry Cavill and Amy Adams if they were 25 years younger. :cool:
Who's gonna play younger Lawrence Fishburne / Perry White?
I wouldn't go that far. I think Corenswet just has that typical Clark Kent look (I get the Cavill comparisons but I see Reeve too). I don't really see too much resemblance, between Brosnahan and Adams.

I'm not one that looks at centimeter differences in jawline or eye angles that are 2 degrees off, like some kind of tracing artist, dude. :p

I apologize for promoting another thing, please forgive me mods, but this is for DCEU fans who want a *positive* and high quality podcast review of The Flash film

Love listening to these guys. I've disagreed with them on a lot of things but they were spot on the details, and didn't get triggered over the Ezra Miller controversy. Highly highly recommend giving it a listen.

Goes both ways.
Why is The Flash set in 2021? It's 2022.

Could you elaborate on your interpretation more?

Do we think the Speed-Force scenes (albeit in an alternate dimension surrounding the multiverse), as well as the clashing of universes, occur in 2022?

Earth-1/89 (Flashpoint)
Earth-1 (Post-Flashpoint)
Earth-1 (Pre-Flashpoint)

Earth-1/89 (Flashpoint)

Earth-1 (Pre-Flashpoint)
Speed-Force
Donnerverse
Superman Lives Universe
Earth-1 (Post-Flashpoint)

Sound accurate? The reason I ask is because I listed the Speed-Force and alternate realities to be 2013 on the Anthology timelines. It's difficult because the Speed-Force is on a separate plane of existence and doesn't really fit anywhere chronologically, thus the only place for the alternate realities I could think of was the "present" time that they were in (2013).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back