DC Extended Universe / DC Universe - Timeline

Original Timeline
1990- Mortal Kombat: Special Forces
1991 - Mortal Kombat: Mythologies: Sub-Zero
1992 - Mortal Kombat\Collector's Edition Comic
1992 - Mortal Kombat II\Shaolin Monks\Collector's Edition Comic
1993 - Mortal Kombat 3\Ultimate\Trilogy\vs. DC Universe Limited Edition comic\vs. DC Universe
1994 - Mortal Kombat 4\Gold\Limited Edition Comic\Brazilian Comic
2001 - Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance\Tournament Edition
2001\2002 - Mortal Kombat: Deception\Unchained\Limited Edition Comic
2003 - Mortal Kombat Armageddon

Alternate Timeline
1991 - Mortal Kombat: Mythologies: Sub-Zero
1992\1993 - Mortal Kombat
2019 - Mortal Kombat X\Comics
2020 - Mortal Kombat 11\Aftermath
???? - Mortal Kombat: Onslaught

Current Timeline
2023 - Mortal Kombat 1
How does Injustice fit into all of this?

I know that the Current Timeline is a rebooted from the alternate Timeline, but the reboot is still canon, kinda like X-Men Future's Past, so a reboot that was explained in-universe. Is there a similiar explanation between Original and Alternate, or are they just seperate?
Mortal Kombat Armageddon Ends where 9 starts.

How different do you think the DCU will handle Atlantis and Aquaman?

Less camp and more developed lore? (The lore was fairly rushed in the DCEU.)

How different do you think the DCU will handle Atlantis and Aquaman?

Less camp and more developed lore? (The lore was fairly rushed in the DCEU.)
Knowing James Gunn, I'm betting on there being more developed lore for Atlantis and better fleshed-out character backstories—that, and hopefully, no controversial individuals playing Aquaman's wife.

Is there a person who can create on sheet the lands, chronology of each universe in good detail so that we can follow this universe. because there is a member of the forum who has done work on Marvel. It's great if someone could make it happen I would be fulfilled, happy.

I think it's going to be a whole new roster as to not repeat what Earth-9's Titans did.
Damien Wayne's Robin, Blue Beetle, Wally West's Flash, Kal'dur's Aqualad or Aquagirl, and Artemis maybe?
I think that they could also include Cyborg to make a difference from Titans where he wasn't a part of the Titans and the DCEU where he was in the Justice League

Latest posts

Back