DC Solicitations for September 06.

pleasegiveusallstarflashandwonderwomanpleasegiveusallstarflashandwonderwoman...

E said:
pleasegiveusallstarflashandwonderwomanpleasegiveusallstarflashandwonderwoman...

Is that your Wiccan chant? :lol:

iwantbendistodoagoodspideyarc

Character origins in 52 is a good thing.

So, on the JLA cover, we have Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Hawkgirl, what looks to me like Martian Manhunter.... Anyone else identifiable?

Last edited:
Victor Von Doom said:
Is that your Wiccan chant? :lol:

We should all do this more often.

Seriously....DC should totally look into expanding this All-Star line to other titles similar to Marvel's Ultimate line.

I mean yeah they're relaunching Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, etc......but its still continuity heavy. Its all fallout from IC. If you don't know the history....even if you get in on the ground floor---you still have a good chance at getting lost.

I mean even if its just like 5 titles based on the main JL members. You got All-Star:

• Superman
  • Batman
  • Flash
  • Wonder Woman
  • Green Lantern
  • Hawkman/Hawkgirl

Just a thought....

Victor Von Doom said:
Seriously....DC should totally look into expanding this All-Star line to other titles similar to Marvel's Ultimate line.

I mean yeah they're relaunching Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, etc......but its still continuity heavy. Its all fallout from IC. If you don't know the history....even if you get in on the ground floor---you still have a good chance at getting lost.

I mean even if its just like 5 titles based on the main JL members. You got All-Star:

• Superman
  • Batman
  • Flash
  • Wonder Woman
  • Green Lantern
  • Hawkman/Hawkgirl

Just a thought....

Aquaman is one of those characters who is so absurdly lame that an All-Star title for him couldn't be anything but great.

But yeah, I would buy every single one of those.

E said:
Aquaman is one of those characters who is so absurdly lame that an All-Star title for him couldn't be anything but great.

But yeah, I would buy every single one of those.

Yeah....I would actually read Aquaman. Speaking of Capt Fishy---I don't wanna throw the thread off-topic...but Entourage is on and its awesome!!! Plus....they're dressing Vince in "orange shirts and green shorts". :wink:

The new Aquaman is lame.

You can't even begin to imagine how lame the new Aquaman is.

Seriously. It's lame.

Even so, it really isn't continuity heavy. It looks like a pretty tremendous reboot.

I second All-Star Flash. He's the greatest. But it's probably more likely we'll get an all star WW first.

Last edited:
It's so lame, it needs a cane to walk, and even then, it doesn't move very fast.

Thank you! Thank you! I'll be here all week. and don't forget to tip your waitresses...

Seriously though. The new Aquaman sucks. Reading it makes you blind. I've lost family to Aquaman. They're never the same afterwards. tragic...

Zombipanda said:
The new Aquaman is lame.

You can't even begin to imagine how lame the new Aquaman is.

Seriously. It's lame.

Even so, it really isn't continuity heavy. It looks like a pretty tremendous reboot.

I second All-Star Flash. He's the greatest. But it's probably more likely we'll get an all star WW first.

I agree with the Aquaman. It's probably one of the worst things I've ever read.

All-Star Wonder Woman is supposedly coming out late 2006.

ProjectX2 said:
I agree with the Aquaman. It's probably one of the worst things I've ever read.

All-Star Wonder Woman is supposedly coming out late 2006.

Giggity! Where did you hear about this?

And is this the much-hyped secret All-Star project they've been talking about?

Zombipanda said:
Giggity! Where did you hear about this?

And is this the much-hyped secret All-Star project they've been talking about?

It's a secret.

It's either 2006, or whenever the Wonder Woman movie comes out. I'm hoping for 2006.

Latest posts

Back