DC's All Star Talk

TheManWithoutFear said:
I don't know how to work this stupid thing but there's an editorial over at www.cinescape.com about the new All Star lineup starting with "All Star Batman & Robin"...

I'm pretty pysched about this... Batman and Superman were my Alpha as far as heroes go... so I'll definitely be picking these up

As will I, and I'm gauging discussion on the subject to see if it will warrant it's own forum.

All Star huh? Might be a replacment to my Batman picks since I dropped him because of War Games.

I cant wait for All-Star to come out. Especially Batman and Robin. Jim Lee and Frank Miller. This is going to be so freaking awesome.

René said:
I cant wait for All-Star to come out. Especially Batman and Robin. Jim Lee and Frank Miller. This is going to be so freaking awesome.

Agreed.

I'm not a fan of that Superman Cover. The art is good but him sitting on a cloud seems kind of...uneventful... or something. I'm not stimulated. Really looking forward to the title's coming out. I don't read DC but I'll start when these are released.

René said:

agreed, i dont know about supes, but this all star batman is in my blood, it feels like the next book id be picking up in the ultimate line, next to an ultimate daredevil....but what are the chances of that happening before june.. :wink:

TheManWithoutFear said:
Ditto... of course the idea is a complete ripoff of Ultimate Titles.

I can live with that.

If these are suppsoed to be Ultimate DC then they better be good. I'll get them in TPB's. Did anyone see Wizard's version of Ultimate DC? If not I can post them...

I'll make a seperate thread instead though because it's an entirely different thing.

I thought you were going to say "DC sucks [edit]..."

ProjectX2 said:
I thought you were going to say "DC sucks [edit]..."

I thought people would already know that.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Whose Hyperion and the only time I head of Nighthawk is the Ultimate Defenders.

Supreme Power dude. You would love it!

Latest posts

Back