Deadwood series discussion *spoilers*

Bass

Nexus of the World
Did a search for this and couldn't find it.

Anyhow, I just watched the pilot and was really impressed. Anyone else catch this show?

Yeah, I rented it from the video store and watched the pilot, which was pretty good.

Then the second episode wouldn't play and I haven't seen anything else.

I've annoyingly just discovered the show gets cancelled after three seasons, and apparently abruptly.

Once again, I get into a show, enjoy it, only to discover it's already ended.

:arrgh:

Last edited:
I've annoyingly just discovered the show gets cancelled after three seasons, and apparently abruptly.

Once again, I get into a show, enjoy it, only to discover it's already ended.

:arrgh:

Luckily though, its three seasons of hour long episodes, so there's still a hell of a lot of stuff for you to get through

Tell me about it. I barely even watch TV anymore because anything I've ever liked gets cancelled (except for the Simpsons, and Family Guy and Futurama, which were uncancelled).

I'm still crying over Mystery Science Theater 3000 though.

Another show I need to watch. :D

Tell me about it. I barely even watch TV anymore because anything I've ever liked gets cancelled (except for the Simpsons, and Family Guy and Futurama, which were uncancelled).

I'm still crying over Mystery Science Theater 3000 though.

Firefly, Crusade, Angel, Justice League Unlimited. Let us salute our fallen loves. *salutes*

On other news, I just watched the second episode of Deadwood. This show is ****ing fantastic. I'm loving every minute. It's 4.21am and I'm seriously considering watching the third. But I think I'll sleep, and maybe pick up the DVDs tomorrow. Loving it so far.

The creator was talking about it on that Jon Favreau talk show and mentioned something about the episodes being written in blank verse.

I'm not entirely certain that's true in every scene, but a lot of the dialogue does have a very lyrical quality. Particulalrly the guy getting hung's dialogue in the opening scene.

I finished the first season.

I'm waiting for the second to arrive at my door step.

I am sad.

;_______;

Last edited:
I just found out Gorilla Grodd is in this ****ing show!

:rockon:

Also, I love having a conversation with myself.

Can I ban him, E? Please?

I preferred this thread when it was just me.

Obviously all the cussing put you off. That and your horrific taste. I hate you. :cry:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back