Dell'Otto vs Ross

Who is the better artist?

• Total voters

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Ice claims Gabrielle Dell'Otto is better than Alex Ross. I find this to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I will know demonstrate his wrongness through the power of Democracy.

Again,

Dell'Otto vs Ross

Some young punk vs One of the (if not the) best comic book artists working today

dellotto_5.jpg
vs
Superman_Christmas_AlexRoss.jpg

250px-Secretwarcap.jpg
vs
medium_batman_by_alex_ross.jpg

Two artist enter, one artist leave.

Choose wisely (Ross).​

I'm not a big fan of either. They both have some characters that look amazing and some that look horrible.

Ross' Luthor looks fat.

I don't like some human looking ones of Dell'Otto.

I love Ross' Spectre and Dell'Otto's Hulk.

I want to say it's tie but I'm leaning towards Dell'Otto only by a little...

Hulk02-.jpg

Marvels is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. Plus, the guy wrote the backbone of the Earth X trilogy, which is the greatest comic story ever.

EVER.

Dell'Otto does some fantastic work, no doubt.

I find Dell'Otto's work cluttered, especially in certain pages of Secret War. But then again, that could be Bendis's writing.

But I love Ross. He's like awesomeness incarnate.

Both are great artists.......but..........

For a signed original artwork of Dr.Doom or the Punisher from Dell'Otto---I'd shell out the big bucks.

But for a signed original piece of art of Dr.Doom or the Punisher from Ross---I'd go gay for a day. Full on-flaming-Clay Aiken at the American Idol Season Finale-gay.

THAT is dedication.

Last edited:
Ice said:
Yeah as in MY OPINION. You like Ross better, good for you. :?
No see, if you had stated it as an opinion, I wouldn't have had to start this thread. But actually what you said was:
Ice said:
moonmaster said:
For saying that Dell'Otto is better than Ross.

Because he is.

moonmaster said:
That's just ridiculous.

No, not really.

moonmaster said:
Dell'Otto is pretty good but he's absolutely nothing next to Ross.

Dell'Otto is damn great and he's absolutely nothing next to Ross because he's so much greater, there's no way you can compare them.

Dell'Otto>Ross. Simple as that.
You stated your opinion as fact. The poll results seem to be proving that it is not.
thee great one said:
Ross' Luthor looks fat.
That was in Kingdom Come, where he's supposed to be a lot older. Have you seen how he looks in Justice?
Ultimate Houde said:
Leifield beats both of these, hands down
captainamerica.jpg

Victor Von Doom said:
Both are great artists.......but..........

For a signed original artwork of Dr.Doom or the Punisher from Dell'Otto---I'd shell out the big bucks.

But for a signed original piece of art of Dr.Doom or the Punisher from Ross---I'd go gay for a day. Full on-flaming-Clay Aiken at the American Idol Season Finale-gay.

Anything any Dell'Otto pusher says is rendered null and void by this post(and to a lesser extent Moony's). Good show, old man.

Cool! My thread started a whole nother thread. Oh and Ross for one reason only. KINGDOM COME.

bluebeast said:
Cool! My thread started a whole nother thread. Oh and Ross for one reason only. KINGDOM COME.
Actually, what I said started this thread. If it wasn't in your thread, it would've been in someone elses'.

Yeah, that's right. Just killed your joy.

:wink:

Latest posts

Back