Detectives

Rank-wise, yes.

But he is still not a detective by any reasonable standard.

He is a chief example of people being promoted to their level of incompetence.

That's like saying the guy in a McDonald's kitchen is a 'cook'.

So what you're saying is that while Dirty Harry is a detective, he's not eligible for this question because he's not good enough.

He got the bad guy didn't he?!

Granted, with a bullet. But bullet, deductive reasoning - doesn't matter, they're all going to the gas chamber to hung.

My second choice if not batman

Angel from the detective agency "Angel Investigations" :lol:

So what you're saying is that while Dirty Harry is a detective, he's not eligible for this question because he's not good enough.

He got the bad guy didn't he?!

Granted, with a bullet. But bullet, deductive reasoning - doesn't matter, they're all going to the gas chamber to hung.
Results may be important, but so are the quality of methods. It's what separates the lousy call girls from the good call girls.

Okay.

I want to know how you got from detectives to hookers. None of these guys work vice.

You know what? I'm mad no one else mentioned it, so I'm going too.

The craziest, zaniest, bestest and terrificest cops ever to grace Law & Order.

Houde and Bass.

They may never get to solve the case, but it would be funny, and most likely feature Slimjim as the Black man we shake down for information.

BOO - mother ****ing - YA!

Batman/Detective Chimp Team-Up.

Hels yeah.
I'm disappointed there hasn't been much in the 'reasoning' of why you'd pick your guys. I don't even know who Detective Chimp is.
:panic: :gripe:

He's only the greatest primate detective ever!

6623_400x600.jpg

If I recall, Dirty Harry's rank is that of a detective.
I prefer "Dirrrty Hairy: ***** Detective".
Free speech *****es
"GOD BLESS,..AMERICA!..."

Reasons

Batman - if anyone knows what the death of a loved could do to you its Batman and who knows he might make the next Robin or something.

Angel - He has the super strength and power than what ever the killer does (well most things) he can handle it.

might not count but it's kinda like a detectives

Austin powers - Just because it's Austin powers and you know that would be funny to watch.

Latest posts

Back