Did they ever explain why stark's eyes change color

hcmarvel

check vol one issue 6 and vol two issue 7, his eyes change colors...any idea why?

Pandrio

:rockon::rockon::rockon:Welcome hcmarvel!!!:rockon::rockon::rockon:
And this has been brought up numerous times, but I don't think there are any cemented reasons as to why it took place.

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
I think it was basically because two different people did the coloring and they just did the eyes different from each other

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
There was a thread about this, Nas-T's Manifesto thing. If someone can find that (I'm lazy), I can link/merge it.

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
I'll leave this as the official thread, as the other one's about things other than the eyes as well.

plungingforward

Some new cancer drug side effect? Or lingering "continuity-fluctuation" as a result of having Card backwriting his childhood? (If it is the latter, don't be shocked if he's a black woman for a panel or two down the road...) Maybe he's really Ultimate Mystique, and this was just a really, really subtle clue.

E

Excelsior Club
He asked a serious question...let's try to keep it serious.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
To be 'serious', it's probably just some mistake by the colorist. I mean, accidents happen with how many parts are put on the cover, and where the word ballon are placed.

Lynx

Ice said:
To be 'serious', it's probably just some mistake by the colorist. I mean, accidents happen with how many parts are put on the cover, and where the word ballon are placed.

I agree. But, this is Millar we're talking about. We'll know for sure once Ultimates 2 #12 hits.

Boil

Lynx said:
I agree. But, this is Millar we're talking about. We'll know for sure once Ultimates 2 #12 hits.

Or maybe Ultimate Two #13…?!?

;^p

onenewquestion

The same reason Peter Parker's eyes always change color( since his creation during the 60's they've gone brown to green and back!). Or you could use a cool excuse, like he was wearing contacts (Remember those laser omiting ones he had in heros reborn against Whirlwind?).

J. Agamemnon

I think it has more to do with emotions. Do you notice whenever giantman and cap fight eachother tha giantmans eys go red. And when eyes are blue it's more of a calm state. i think this is more hitch than it is millar.

Latest posts