Did they ever explain why stark's eyes change color

hcmarvel

check vol one issue 6 and vol two issue 7, his eyes change colors...any idea why?

:rockon::rockon::rockon:Welcome hcmarvel!!!:rockon::rockon::rockon:
And this has been brought up numerous times, but I don't think there are any cemented reasons as to why it took place.

I think it was basically because two different people did the coloring and they just did the eyes different from each other

There was a thread about this, Nas-T's Manifesto thing. If someone can find that (I'm lazy), I can link/merge it.

I'll leave this as the official thread, as the other one's about things other than the eyes as well.

Some new cancer drug side effect? Or lingering "continuity-fluctuation" as a result of having Card backwriting his childhood? (If it is the latter, don't be shocked if he's a black woman for a panel or two down the road...) Maybe he's really Ultimate Mystique, and this was just a really, really subtle clue.

He asked a serious question...let's try to keep it serious.

To be 'serious', it's probably just some mistake by the colorist. I mean, accidents happen with how many parts are put on the cover, and where the word ballon are placed.

Ice said:
To be 'serious', it's probably just some mistake by the colorist. I mean, accidents happen with how many parts are put on the cover, and where the word ballon are placed.

I agree. But, this is Millar we're talking about. We'll know for sure once Ultimates 2 #12 hits.

Lynx said:
I agree. But, this is Millar we're talking about. We'll know for sure once Ultimates 2 #12 hits.

Or maybe Ultimate Two #13…?!?

;^p

The same reason Peter Parker's eyes always change color( since his creation during the 60's they've gone brown to green and back!). Or you could use a cool excuse, like he was wearing contacts (Remember those laser omiting ones he had in heros reborn against Whirlwind?).

I think it has more to do with emotions. Do you notice whenever giantman and cap fight eachother tha giantmans eys go red. And when eyes are blue it's more of a calm state. i think this is more hitch than it is millar.

Latest posts

Back