DistrictX

TheManWithoutFear said:

If this had been announced around issue 3 or 4 I'd be sad...the quality dropped significantly after the first arc. Actually even the ending to the first arc was kind of crappy.

UltimateE said:
If this had been announced around issue 3 or 4 I'd be sad...the quality dropped significantly after the first arc. Actually even the ending to the first arc was kind of crappy.

Eh, I enjoyed the concept. I'm sure some of the stories would've been ups or down. I liked Ortega's character a lot. I'm thinking about continuing my District X tales through X-Factor.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Eh, I enjoyed the concept.

Don't get me wrong, the concept was great. It's just that the second arc was nowhere near as innovative or interesting as the first and I lost interest.

UltimateE said:
Don't get me wrong, the concept was great. It's just that the second arc was nowhere near as innovative or interesting as the first and I lost interest.

I agree. It just takes more than one uninteresting arc to turn me away. Besides Hine did such a great job with a certain off topic mini that I figured he'd pull something off sooner or later.

the second arc.....i don't think i even bought all them...i think i quite after 10 or 11....it was just getting that bad....there didn't seem to be any story at all.

Latest posts

Back