Do you consider Geldoff and Tony Stark mutants?

Do you consider Geldoff and Tony Stark mutants?

• Total voters
Goodwill said:
Cerebro, a machine, could not determine whether or not Geldoff was a mutant. Surely you're not going to trust something technical over something that knows better...
What are you talking about? Cerebro can track mutant signatures. So if Geldoff WAS a mutant (which again to everyone, he's not) would be able to determine to tell if he was a mutant by his signature.

Ice, obviously if Xavier used Cerebro to find and determine whether or not Geldoff was a mutant and still picked him up, you can still see peopl without a "mutant signature".

Well, that's better left a mystery. The explanation of how Cerebro ticks in the most elaborate way possible would give me a headache. I think Cerebro is as powerful as the writer sees fit.

Goodwill said:
Well, that's better left a mystery. The explanation of how Cerebro ticks in the most elaborate way possible would give me a headache. I think Cerebro is as powerful as the writer sees fit.
On most things, I would disagree with you. But regarding cerebro, it is something that I feel can be left to the writer. As long as the discrepancies are not too great and all. It may be possible to locate someone through more than just the polar flatscan or mutie signatures.

But to our knowledge, Cerebro picks up on everyone and Xavier does the sifting. That's what I got from Bendis, anyway.

icemastertron said:
Oh he's definetly more than an average human, for sure.

Well see this is my problem at another board. Someone (Actually it's Me Vs. A whole board) fails to recognize that whatever happened to Stark in the womb has altered him thus making him more than your average human. I can't seem to get the point across that he's not just a regular guy but the whole incident has modified him in some way. Even worse they're accusing me of starting fights over it. When it's pretty much a fact he's not a regular human being but they won't listen and keep sayin that he is.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Well see this is my problem at another board. Someone (Actually it's Me Vs. A whole board) fails to recognize that whatever happened to Stark in the womb has altered him thus making him more than your average human. I can't seem to get the point across that he's not just a regular guy but the whole incident has modified him in some way. Even worse they're accusing me of starting fights over it. When it's pretty much a fact he's not a regular human being but they won't listen and keep sayin that he is.
Wow...makes me wonder if they actually read the issue... :roll:

Well, it could be just the obscure style that Card uses... Who knows, maybe that whole deal didn't amount to anything. ;)

TheManWithoutFear said:
Yeah, makeing him a class of superhuman right?
But not a mutant. All mutants are superhumans, but not all superhumans are mutants.

And yeah, it's pretty laid out in Iron Man #1 that he's been altered. Not normal.

Baxter said:
But not a mutant. All mutants are superhumans, but not all superhumans are mutants.

And yeah, it's pretty laid out in Iron Man #1 that he's been altered. Not normal.
That's putting it in the simplest form, Bax. :)

We know this.

Well, I didn't read the issue, so I was just kinding of kicking sticks into the fire around here.

I do wonder, though, how they are going to explain Reed Richard's odd way of thinking... All of the kids at the Baxter for that matter. Also, did Tony spend any time at the Baxter or was that after his time?

Goodwill said:
We know this.

Well, I didn't read the issue, so I was just kinding of kicking sticks into the fire around here.

I do wonder, though, how they are going to explain Reed Richard's odd way of thinking... All of the kids at the Baxter for that matter. Also, did Tony spend any time at the Baxter or was that after his time?
Depending on where UFF fits into the timeline the Baxter (Hi!) Building might have been form after his childhood.

And Reed? Reed's just a freak of nature, not of man.

Latest posts

Back