Doc Strangefate is writing backup stories on BATMAN! SRSLY!

Doc, see what you can do about the horrible masthead on this book.

I may be getting things muddled up, but let me get this straight: if I ban people I get to write Batman?

I may be getting things muddled up, but let me get this straight: if I ban people I get to write Batman?

Bass, let me make this as crystal clear as I possibly can.

No one is ever going to publish your Indiana Jones/Batman slash fiction.

Ever.

Sorry dude.

Edit: It's totally hot though. That bit with Sallah and the ice cube and the camel....? Mm!

Last edited:
If I agree am I getting banned again?

Oh, there's no way that isn't happening.

Bass, let me make this as crystal clear as I possibly can.

No one is ever going to publish your Indiana Jones/Batman slash fiction.

Ever.

Sorry dude.

Edit: It's totally hot though. That bit with Sallah and the ice cube and the camel....? Mm!

airbendermotivatorobliv.jpg

There's a podcast that I'm prolly interviewing with in a few weeks. But otherwise, I think people are still putting more effort into getting Scott than getting me. Heh.

Then one of us should interview you and put it up on the main page. Exclusive interview with new Batman writer James Tynion IV. Whadda ya say Doc?

Then one of us should interview you and put it up on the main page. Exclusive interview with new Batman writer James Tynion IV. Whadda ya say Doc?

That's a great idea!

Honestly, I'm kind of surprised we haven't had main page articles up before now, even if it is editorial stuff.

We've talked about it before and I've always been interested. What we've always lacked is an editor to keep things in line.

Friday said:
We've talked about it before and I've always been interested. What we've always lacked is an editor to keep things in line.

This. It wouldn't be hard to set up on my end.

As for content, anything that is regular content could be turned into a column. Even previews and shipping lists.

I'd be down for that

I might even start posting more if this happened, I've kinda fallen off the map......that is until TOG wants me to smuggle another game into your country

btw off topic WHERE'S MY MONEY *****

anywho holycrap omgwtf CONGRATS DOC this is incredible news! keep up the good work!

Latest posts

Back