Dollhouse - Whedon/Minear/Dushku Back To TV

I thought Minear just signed to do a show NOT on FOX?

What's he doing running back into the arms of the ex who spurned him?

I am literally shocked and confused that he would go with Fox again... I totally thought that he had said he would never work with them again...

Well, we'll see.

I was shocked too.

But he said that despite the past he has a good working relationship with them. But still............

I was shocked too.

But he said that despite the past he has a good working relationship with them. But still............
Are you guys talking about Whedon or Minear, because an acrimonious history with FOX applies to both.

I remember the whole Whedon saying he would never work with FOX again, but I know with Minear it's different and that as of last year, he had a deal with FOX, but then surprisingly started becoming available to develop programming with ABC and Universal recently.

Dollhouse is done with casting.

Amy Acker and Tahmoh Penikett? Awesome. Also, a few critics have gotten their hands on the pilot script, and the reviews are glowing.

Man, as much as I'm enjoying the Buffy/Angel/Serenity comics right now, there's nothing like Whedon TV. I can't wait until September. :D

Sadly, TV critics are even more insignificant to the major motion picture studios than movie critics.

I understand that. But, at least it'll be an enjoyable show while it's on the air.

I just hope that, unlike Firefly, it can find an audience to give it a decent run. It sounds rather high concept, and the name itself is already going to turn people off to it, so I dunno. . .

Last edited:
Yeeeeeees. See - the ain'titcool news one goes to a youtube trailer - which no longer exists. So I managed to find the trailer elsewhere and linked it.

Silly Tog.

Honestly - me neither, Houde.

But then... I thought FIREFLY would suck.

I don't think I've ever been MORE wrong.

Latest posts

Back