Doom - armor or metal skin?

Doom - armor or metal skin?

• Total voters
He can most likely move his mouth. We've seen many facial expressions from Doom since the anticlimatic wasp raid on the Baxter.

He has some vicious claws, yes.

I just read UFF #11, and now feel like I've had enough time to digest Doom's new look. Does anyone else think he looks sort of like a devil with his goats feet and claws? I wouldn't be surprised if he was hiding some little horns under that hood of his!

His skin turning into metal is also an interesting twist in regards to the 616 Doom. At least he could get out of his armor (when he was taking a bath or something).

I think Ultimate Doom will be a lot meaner, because the accident totally changed his appearance and now he won't ever be able to blend in or be considered normal again.

icemastertron said:
I know I know! Im just saying that I didnt think that it chose. I thought it just happened that all. :(

It's just like that! Its was a random mutation of powers!

Guys, since this thread has turned into Doom's anatomy and all, I'd like to share with you some things I picked up in #11...

For one thing, those tattoos on his followers necks were the things making them so loyal. If you remember him saying that it needed time to mate with the nerves that connected to the brain or whatever, you can see what I mean. He's not just convincing, but manipulative through his resources.

His poison breath... Nice touch. It really makes him pure evil if you think about it. I like this change, although it was a little abrupt when we found out about it.

Doom's spikes that jutted from his arms... This should have been something seen sooner so it wasn't jarring like the stink breath. I didn't get this, but liked it nonetheless.

Goodwill said:
Guys, since this thread has turned into Doom's anatomy and all, I'd like to share with you some things I picked up in #11...

For one thing, those tattoos on his followers necks were the things making them so loyal. If you remember him saying that it needed time to mate with the nerves that connected to the brain or whatever, you can see what I mean. He's not just convincing, but manipulative through his resources.

His poison breath... Nice touch. It really makes him pure evil if you think about it. I like this change, although it was a little abrupt when we found out about it.

Doom's spikes that jutted from his arms... This should have been something seen sooner so it wasn't jarring like the stink breath. I didn't get this, but liked it nonetheless.

Yeah, at first I was like "What?! He can do that?!" Then reading on, I was like "Yeah, now thats cool for Doom!" So props to Ellis for thinking that up!

Right... Right. Clarity, too, ICE! ;)

Hypothetically, do you think, if the Fantastic Four didn't go and get Doom, the army would have a chance against him?

I like the metal skin, makes Doom freaky and at the same time cool, but I'm not to keen with the hooves.

XTFLyons said:
Does doom have electrical powers? like shoots bolts from his hands all Palpatine like??

Ultimate Doom? No, not yet.

... ic I was thinkin if he did have some type of electrical powers.... It'd be interesting because....

Like Mr. Fantastic said....

Reed = Water
Sue = Air
Johnny = Fire
Thing = Rock or Earth

So Doom = Some Manmade element (Metal/Electricty)

you might argue Metal/Electric aren't man made but if you think of them with the technological advancements they're not as raw as the FF's

Anyone get what I'm on about here???

Ultimate Doom needs another appearance. Right now, he's a cliche, but, in due time, we'll see what he's really about.

How do you know Satan has hooves? How do you know Jesus is white? I don't think there's a reference because there isn't enough behind the reference TO reference, if you get what I'm saying.

Doom is a generic villain... We have to see more of him, I'm telling you!

:shock:
No one knows for sure if he has hooves or jesus was white (I can't believe I'm responding to this) but it's the more popular depiction of these "characters"... I was just havin' some fun you know making suggestions because as you said we don't "know" anything about Doom for sure... but I thought these threads n' this whole site was about our speculations...

Way to kill my dream Goodwill

Latest posts

Back