Doom Patrol

Morrison's issues.

Which he has a lot of.

You see what I did there...?

I completely did. E's just r-tarded. Poor E.

Which DOOM PATROL did you read? Because I'm a fan of the series. It's a completely twisted comic. It's very unique in that regard, it's genuinely disorientating. And (I know it's not out yet), the ending to Morrison's run is ****ing brilliant. LET NO ONE SPOIL IT!

I completely did. E's just r-tarded. Poor E.

Which DOOM PATROL did you read? Because I'm a fan of the series. It's a completely twisted comic. It's very unique in that regard, it's genuinely disorientating. And (I know it's not out yet), the ending to Morrison's run is ****ing brilliant. LET NO ONE SPOIL IT!

The Painting that ate Paris and the next two arcs

I always wanted to check this out as it's morrison, but was the original series any good? I read Justice and only found out who the doom patrol were from wikipedia, they seem pretty cool, and again from wikipedia there's some thoughts that Stan Lee took the idea of freaks being led by a man in a wheel chair and turned it into the X-men. I don't know how much I trust wikipedia on this, and was wondering if there's anyone who's read the original doom patrol run and how they rate it.

Latest posts

Back