Doom's Special Lady of the Day

Don't you ruin my thread with your randomness and innuendo jokes.

Now.....

Gather 'round fix your peepers on this big bad bahama mama.

It's time for…Doom's Special Lady of the Day!

Giganta

03.jpg

Why is Giganta today's Special Lady? It's been well documented that my weird giant monkey woman love knows no bounds. And this merely another venue for me to let you know of my perverse love.

Giganta used to be a small female monkey. And then she was transformed into a woman. A sexy woman. A sexy woman that can grow in size and possibly crush you. Excuse me while I go......do something......

*Leaves*

*Returns 5 minutes later*

As I was saying....she can grow in size and......I'll be back in a minute...

*Leaves*

Seeing as how I can't make it thru this write up without having to pause for....for....certain stuff---I'm just gonna leave you with this:

Giant Woman Monkey Lovin'.

Think about it.....

*Leaves again*

Giganta... :shock:

We need more JLU chicks.

I disapprove of the fact that this thread is not titled

Victor Von Doom Presents

Profiles In Hotness,

A Daily Series
Maybe she just won't let you come into her posse. Maybe it's an exclusive posse. small posse? big posse? Do you see where I'm going with this?
Damn, you could live in her posse. Though I bet the monthly rent is bloody terrible.

Last edited:
Don't you ruin my thread with your randomness and innuendo jokes.

Now.....

Gather 'round fix your peepers on this big bad bahama mama.

It's time for…Doom's Special Lady of the Day!

Giganta

03.jpg

Why is Giganta today's Special Lady? It's been well documented that my weird giant monkey woman love knows no bounds. And this merely another venue for me to let you know of my perverse love.

Giganta used to be a small female monkey. And then she was transformed into a woman. A sexy woman. A sexy woman that can grow in size and possibly crush you. Excuse me while I go......do something......

*Leaves*

As I was saying....she can grow in size and......I'll be back in a minute...

*Leaves*

Seeing as how I can't make it thru this write up without having to pause for....for....certain stuff---I'm just gonna leave you with this:

Giant Woman Monkey Lovin'.

Think about it.....

*Leaves again*
It's been awhile since I've said it but...

This post made me hard.

It's been awhile since I've said it but...

This post made me hard.

:rockon:

And now---the main event.

It's Friday y'all! And you know what that means........well actually you don't. On account that it's the first Friday of me doing this. I guess I should explain what's going on before you all get bored and leave.

As I've stated before, I am accepting "Special Lady Nominees"......and guys for the ladies here....or more ladies for the ladies here...

*AHEM!*

Anyways...since it's Friday---the Special Lady of the Day is brought to you by one of your very own. So get ready to meet Doom's Special Lady of the Day.

Jewel Staite

JewelStaite.jpg

Why is Jewel Staite today's Special Lady? Well besides her being one of the sexiest women on this site's most adored show and movie by it's most adored creator----Jewel is actually a sweet girl in person.

I mean yeah....I could go on about those shimmering eyes. Or that button-but not too buttony to be annoying nose. Or maybe those slight dimples in her cheeks. Or what about that lone slightly snaggled-sharp bicuspid tooth she has that brings an element of "real" girl-next-door and not some fake Hollywood produced girl-next-door with porcelin veneers.

I could go on about those things.....but I'm not. I'm not gonna talk to you about how she has this tiny "I used to play softball or tennis in high school but I fell out of love with the game so now I just jog 2 miles every other day to keep in shape body". Nope. Not gonna talk about it.

Not gonna talk about how she has this voice that is so soothing. The kinda voice you want your girlfriend to have. The kinda voice that's a slight cross between a whimpering whine as in "Baby...will you please go to the store and buy me a box of the Special K with Chocolate pieces?" and an innocent naivete that makes you think that if you tell her that "puppies grow up to be dogs and then they die, she'll start to cry". It's that voice you wanna hear when you come home from a long day at work and all you wanna do is put on some sweats and crash on the couch while she cuddles up right beneath your armpit while the dog lays on the floor and chews his bone. Yeah....I'm not even gonna mention that stuff.

Nope. Not gonna talk about it at all.

Oh wait-----****!

Dear Jewel,

Why aren't we already married with you carrying my chubby mulatto babies?

Love,
Doom

i hated that special k for a while. but when you're poor you'll eat anything. So yeah, they is good.

So we stoped talking about giant woman monkey loving?:cry:

:rockon:

And now---the main event.

It's Friday y'all! And you know what that means........well actually you don't. On account that it's the first Friday of me doing this. I guess I should explain what's going on before you all get bored and leave.

As I've stated before, I am accepting "Special Lady Nominees"......and guys for the ladies here....or more ladies for the ladies here...

*AHEM!*

Anyways...since it's Friday---the Special Lady of the Day is brought to you by one of your very own. So get ready to meet Doom's Special Lady of the Day.

Jewel Staite

JewelStaite.jpg

Why is Jewel Staite today's Special Lady? Well besides her being one of the sexiest women on this site's most adored show and movie by it's most adored creator----Jewel is actually a sweet girl in person.

I mean yeah....I could go on about those shimmering eyes. Or that button-but not too buttony to be annoying nose. Or maybe those slight dimples in her cheeks. Or what about that lone slightly snaggled-sharp bicuspid tooth she has that brings an element of "real" girl-next-door and not some fake Hollywood produced girl-next-door with porcelin veneers.

I could go on about those things.....but I'm not. I'm not gonna talk to you about how she has this tiny "I used to play softball or tennis in high school but I fell out of love with the game so now I just jog 2 miles every other day to keep in shape body". Nope. Not gonna talk about it.

Not gonna talk about how she has this voice that is so soothing. The kinda voice you want your girlfriend to have. The kinda voice that's a slight cross between a whimpering whine as in "Baby...will you please go to the store and buy me a box of the Special K with Chocolate pieces?" and an innocent naivete that makes you think that if you tell her that "puppies grow up to be dogs and then they die, she'll start to cry". It's that voice you wanna hear when you come home from a long day at work and all you wanna do is put on some sweats and crash on the couch while she cuddles up right beneath your armpit while the dog lays on the floor and chews his bone. Yeah....I'm not even gonna mention that stuff.

Nope. Not gonna talk about it at all.

Oh wait-----****!

Dear Jewel,

Why aren't we already married with you carrying my chubby mulatto babies?

Love,
Doom
I am aroused again.

I am now going to Google crazy for Jewel Staite.

Who knows, I may have to start taunting you with Jewel Staite pictures in ADDITION to the Kristen Bell pics I already use.

Latest posts

Back