Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He'd Hit It

• SUIT UP!

• On Ur Bordz.....Dreemcastin' Everything

• Total voters
It's not even a proper trinity, there are four people in it. It should be a quartet or be changed to a name that doesn't specify numbers.

You know what's another thing that pisses me off? Decimation. Decimation means ONE TENTH GOING AWAY. Not 99%! That's not ****ing decimation! Read World War Z, mother****ers!

And why would you put an apostrophe in "internets"? It's not an abbreviation for anything and there's no possessive involved.

Houde: I use "it's" correctly twice in this post. Learn by example.

That's my girl.

It's not even a proper trinity, there are four people in it. It should be a quartet or be changed to a name that doesn't specify numbers.

You know what's another thing that pisses me off? Decimation. Decimation means ONE TENTH GOING AWAY. Not 99%! That's not ****ing decimation! Read World War Z, mother****ers!

And why would you put an apostrophe in "internets"? It's not an abbreviation for anything and there's no possessive involved.

The name of the group is Trinity for the sole purpose of confuddling our multitude of enemies that strive to conquer our group in a moments notice.

They get confuzzled by our use of Trinity.

And I don't want to learn, I'm old and therefore set in my ways

Last edited:
The name of the group is Trinity for the sole purpose of confuddling our multitude of enemies that stirve to conquer our group in a moments notice.

They get confuzzeled by our use of Trinity.

And I don't want to learn, I'm old and therefore set in my ways

Indeed. Now get off his lawn!

That shoudl be your sub Houde. "GET OFF MY LAWN!"

Last edited:

Whew.

Latest posts

Back