• He'd Hit It

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SUIT UP!

• On Ur Bordz.....Dreemcastin' Everything

• Total voters
Mon dieu!

Plus....I know I'm not the only person here that sees McCheese as Napoleon from "Bill and Ted". Not the short megalomaniac one.

"Who's a Ziggy Piggy?" :lol:

15 more posts! Come on! Gimme stuff to comment to! I wanna post whore!

Last edited:
Mon dieu!

Plus....I know I'm not the only person here that sees McCheese as Napoleon from "Bill and Ted". Not the short megalomaniac one.

15 more posts! Come on! Gimme stuff to comment to! I wanna post whore!

I too agree with this statement.

For some reason, I recently heard Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure referenced in a discussion about Young Avengers (Billy and Teddy, get it?) and now it pops up everywhere I go. Freakish.

Wait you joined 2 months after me!

Damn , a n00b beat me to 10,000 :lol:

Wait you joined 2 months after me!

Damn , a n00b beat me to 10,000 :lol:

How do you think I feel. I've been here way longer.

But, I usually have less to say. :( Oh, and I voted "Fist of the Intarweb". It just sounds awesome.

Last edited:
How do you think I feel. I've been here way longer.

But, I usually have less to say. :( Oh, and I voted "Fist of the Intarweb". It just sounds awesome.

Yeah but at least your avatar has a hat , Hats are nice

The people have spoken.

Fist of teh Internets.
Doom truly is teh Post-Whore. How did he out-post me when I've been on here longer than him???

Eh, I've already had a subnic for like, ever, so it's not like I care.

Besides, the only reason why I post less is because I am patient and careful in the delineation of the golden drops that fall from my mind and are known to all as the Great Wisdom.

*zen*

Doom truly is teh Post-Whore. How did he out-post me when I've been on here longer than him???

Besides, the only reason why I post less is because I am patient and careful in the delineation of the golden drops that fall from my mind and are known to all as the Great Wisdom.

*zen*

If Doom is a post-whore, than he's definitely a high class whore cause I dont recall ever reading a useless post from him

If Doom is a post-whore, than he's definitely a high class whore cause I dont recall ever reading a useless post from him

He's no low class street-whore. He's the kind of specialized, fetish whore, whom rich men pay obscene ammounts of money to have him do things to. The kind where a jab to the face is foreplay.

I love this metaphor.

Heh. Whores.

*zen*

Sicko

Last edited:
It is finished.

How ominous....

It could also be that I read more comics than you on a monthly basis and tend to comment on them.

He's no low class street-whore. He's the kind of specialized, fetish whore, whom rich men pay obscene ammounts of money to have him do things to. The kind where a jab to the face is foreplay.

I love this metaphor.

Heh. Whores.

Indeed. I am the Julia Roberts of Whores.

Now THAT'S a subnic. :lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back