Dragonball Evolution

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
I waited as I thought someone would of posted this , when I was away i looked on superhero hype every 3 days or so , I saw this and almost had a heart attack.

Dragon Ball Z Feature to Shoot in Montreal?
Source: The Gazette
September 4, 2007

The Gazette has posted unconfirmed news on the Dragon Ball Z movie at 20th Century Fox:

The 20th Century Fox studio is expected to shoot three big-budget movies in Montreal over the next year; each has a budget of at least $100 million. The films are the Night at the Museum sequel Another Night, Independence Day director Roland Emmerich's remake of the sci-fi flick Fantastic Voyage and a big-screen adaptation of the Japanese manga Dragonball Z.

Dragonball Z is adapted from the manga created by Akira Toriyama; the work was also turned into a Japanese anime series that played all over the world. It tells the story of an alien sent to destroy Earth, who has a change of heart and decides to join the humans in their fight against various aliens and bad guys.

There are no details yet as to when these three shoots will begin, but they are expected to wrap production by next July.

I thought all hope was lost till I read that as its been on hold for years

also

20th Century Fox has informed IGN that this report cannot be confirmed as neither start dates nor locations are locked in at this point.

But from info its happening but fox want to try and keep it secret , even though there will be posts like "dbz sucks" I figure **** you , I'm exited about this one more so than film in the last few years including Spider-man 3 ! AND THERE ISN'T EVEN INFO!!!!!

but rumours said when it was announced they were doing it years ago it would work like this

film 1 - saiyan saga

film 2 - frieza saga

film 3 - Androids and cell

film 4 - Buu

Re: Dragonball Z live action !

I knew mole would eventually make this thread.
Dragonball is stupid. If they make a live action movie, I will laugh heartily at the very idea, and any who'd pay to see it. HAHA!!!

Chances are it will suck.

Not if the use my script:

EXT. OUTSIDE A HOUSE

There is a colorful cast of characters having a barbeque.

CHICHI
Goku, you're eating all the food!

GOKU
Quiet, or papa spank... *****.​

Suddenly a spacecraft lands in front of the party

FRIEZA
Haha, I will collect all the dragonball and rule the universe, or something like that.​

Frieza then kicks over the table of food

GOKU
Oh I know that mother ****er didn't knock over my food!

(proceeds to a 90 minute fight sequence)

EXT. A DESTROYED BARON DESERTED WASTELAND THAT DOESN'T EXIST ANYWHERE ON EARTH.

GOKU
Well gang, its a good thing I went super saiyan 44.76 and save the day, yo Shenron, bring all the people who accidentally died when I was hurling city destroying energy beams around.

SHENRON
Why don't you stop hurling city destroying energy beams around.

GOKU
Yo *****, shut your *****-*** mouth.

SHENRON
Bastard.

VEGETA
Goku I must fight you now!

GOKU
Are you dense? Are you retarded or something? I'm the god damn super saiyan 44.76.

CHICHI
Oh Goku...​

(everyone laughs)

GOKU
Ha-ha... Now make huge amounts of food so I can consume it at a humorously fast rate, *****.​

END

I knew mole would eventually make this thread.

I was surprised no one else did , I know for a fact I'm not the only dbz fan on here.

Chances are it will suck.

It'll still be better than your pm you posted. Hell most things are

Last edited:

It'll still be better than your pm you posted. Hell most things are

What pm? Are you talking about that AIM conversation I had with that girl? I was just asking for advice, man.

Look, I used to be a DBZ fan too. But just because it's DBZ, doesn't mean it's going to be good. I guess what I'm trying to say is, just because it's based on something you like, doesn't mean it's going to be good. Crap, I don't know if that changes it....Oh well. It's going to suck. I think I share that opinion with 99% of the people on this board. Actually, what I'm saying is, there's a good chance they're going to **** this up. They're going to **** up the continuity and the storyline and everything. That's if it actually does get made.

Last edited:

Look, I used to be a DBZ fan too. But just because it's DBZ, doesn't mean it's going to be good. I guess what I'm trying to say is, just because it's based on something you like, doesn't mean it's going to be good. Crap, I don't know if that changes it....Oh well. It's going to suck. I think I share that opinion with 99% of the people on this board.

I know

It's just funny if go in to a thread about something e.g Harry potter film and say it'll suck I get infractions over it. Yet I create and everyone comes in and says it sucks and no one deletes posts or anything like if I do it to something others like

Also you may share that opinion with 99% of the board but 99% of the board also said transformers would suck.

besides It doesn't matter , why? I don't give a **** if 99% of the board hate film or love it , if the critics love or hate it , I don't care if your mom loves or hates or the rest of your 3rd grade classs. I care if I Like or hate it

That's what every one needs to do , **** what everyone else may say , you like something be proud to like it , you hate it then you hate it. Hell i'm a grown man who like 2 weeks ago had his picture take with tweety pie. I don't care if it is "childish" I care that I had fun and thought that was cool picture

Don't be a sheep all your life. This site is filled with people (not everyone) who will watch a film and even if it sucks if someone else likes it they'll claim too to.

But what ever I'm done with that.

I mentioned your pm as well .... it was just funny how boring and generic it was

Me : sup
Her : sup
Me: lolz
Her : lolz

:lol:

Dragonball was awesome. Dragonball Z should have ended with Freiza and it, too, would have been pretty good (And, mind you, I'm talking about the manga where 5 minutes of actions didn't get stretched out for weeks). As it is. . .we pretty much got the same damn story three times. The only cool part was the Androids because it touched upon the Red Ribbon Army again.

Live action, though. . .that just reeks of a bad idea. Not to mention they'll probably have to pretend that DB never happened. Blah.

This movie will suck more *** than AvP2.

Fact.

You can refute it and state "matter of opnion" and blah blah blah.....but the fact remains is that this is stupid.

And no one made a thread about it already because the idea sucks so bad that we can't be bothered to post about **** that no one cares about.

And end rant.

Dragonball was awesome. Dragonball Z should have ended with Freiza and it, too, would have been pretty good (And, mind you, I'm talking about the manga where 5 minutes of actions didn't get stretched out for weeks). As it is. . .we pretty much got the same damn story three times. The only cool part was the Androids because it touched upon the Red Ribbon Army again.

Live action, though. . .that just reeks of a bad idea. Not to mention they'll probably have to pretend that DB never happened. Blah.

The common thought is Dragonball will be done via opening as that is the only way with out doing a dragonball film OR it will just mentioned with maybe a possible prequel if it sells well.

I honestly think dragonball z needed to end with Cell not Freiza (and how Akira Toriyama wanted it to end) as it completes everything

• Vegeta - we see he has a son and cared for him so is effectively becoming good
  • Cell - made up of old enimes cell's has a full circle feel to it
  • Gohan wins and goku is dead , passing the touch from father to son
and more.

The films though should be pretty damn cool I understand it'll be diffrent e.g hair will be toned down IMO like Wolverine's in X-men films. But fighting parts should just be awsome

Imagine Pyro vs Iceman in X-III beam struggle crossed with Agent Smith vs Neo in last Matrix with the flying through the air and smashing each other. Remove stretched out parts of anime and filler and some fights that don't need to be there and it will be awsome.

Dude if you don't care what anyone else thinks then why are you on a ****ing message board?!?!

They need to make the movie based on Dragon Ball. As DBZ was heavily influenced by sci-fi and Superman, DB is basically just somewhat of an adaptation of the Monkey King. The only problem is finding a kid to play lil' Goku. Also, should all the actors going to be Asian or Caucasian?

I liked Dragonball Z when I was like 10 but I can't see myself going to this in theaters.

Why is this in comics section?

MajinBuu02.jpg

Dude if you don't care what anyone else thinks then why are you on a ****ing message board?!?

You don't get it , I was saying don't a **** what anyone thinks if you like something

but you clearly don't get that so I'm done explaining stuff to you kid.

You know it really should have.

Maybe , but that's my point , Don't judge till you see.

Latest posts

Back