Dream Movie #16: Whoa, That Looked Cool...

Is this the round we're going to continue the Batman Dreamcasting thing in or will that be in the other round?

Is this the round we're going to continue the Batman Dreamcasting thing in or will that be in the other round?

It is highly suggested that who ever wins this round should choose a dark knight sequel for the next round

It is highly suggested that who ever wins this round should choose a dark knight sequel for the next round

**** that. If I win I'm making the round "an adult rated movie based on the Barbie franchise"

when does this end today?

It doesn't matter. My entry has already won. Bjork, Chuck Norris, Samuel L. Jackson Jesus, Short Round, the Devil, and Anton Chigurh's pubes - what more could you ask for in one DreamMovie?

Last edited:
It doesn't matter. My entry has already won. Bjork, Chuck Norris, Samuel L. Jackson Jesus, Short Round, the Devil, and Anton Chigurh's pubes - what more could you ask for in one DreamMovie?

An actual plot?

Okay the round is over, please PM me you're votes. Voting ends in exactly 24 hours. You're choices are:

Langsta
SSJmole
bluebeast

And Here's my Non-Entry:

EARTH X

An HBO 12-part minseries which will be incredibly faithful to the comic, almost panel for panel.

The style will have very colorful, but saturated colors with high contrast with shadows. Just like the interior art in the comic. It will be filmed largely in front of a green screen very similar to Sin City

Art Example:
EarthXWatcher-thumb.jpg

Captain America - Bruce Willis

bruce-willis.jpg

It's funny, young Bruce Willis could not play Captain America, but he is absolutely perfect for Earth X cap. Look at his roles in Tears of the Sun and Sin City and you'll see he plays the tired worn out soldier perfectly.

X-51 (Aaron Stack) - Doug Jones
DougJones_Grant_11939046_400.jpg

X-51 is a robot trying to be more human while the watcher tries to strip away his humanity. Who else but Doug Jones can play a character without a real face?

Reed Richards - James Cromwell
tn2_james_cromwell_1.jpg

I had a lot of difficulty in casting this role, but I was watching a movie with him and thought he'd make a pretty good reed. Just have him speak more deperested and monotone he'd be great.

Peter Parker - Kevin Dunn
0000041715_20070730160925.jpg

It's almost like Spider-man was written and designed with him in mind.

May Parker - Megan Fox
megan-fox-picture-6.jpg

Just... Just look at her.

Red Skull - Tom Felton
dm5.jpg

Now I've never really watch many Harry Potter movies but from what I gather this guy is a racist, whiny, douche bag in them. Which is perfect for this role.

The Watcher - Mark Hamil
1881.jpg

I just looked for the best voice actor I can think of

I would have done more for this but I don't feel like it for just a non entry

Last edited:
Okay, I've only gotten one vote, I'll leave it open for another hour or two then I'm declaring a winner

I'm declaring this round over. The Winner is Bluebeast. Remember it's highly suggested you do the next round as a Dark Knight Sequel. Which I hope you do cause I have my entry all ready to go

Latest posts

Back