Dream-Teaming Round 9 Redo: Get Ready True Believers!

Good round so far. I think I like Iceshadow's the most, but canuck's is pretty solid as well.

I agree, I would love to read something that explored the relationships between Scott and his children, it was touched on a bit in Cable but usually writers don't bother with it too much.

Also captaincanuck, I believe that Luke Cage was actually a member of the FF way back when.
yeah he was. And, this is a story that I've always wanted to see told. Scott's got all these children that he doesn't know. Either he didn't father them in his timeline, or they were raised in the future. I can't imagine that he would just ignore them, but it would be a weird relationship.

Good round so far. I think I like Iceshadow's the most, but canuck's is pretty solid as well.
thanks

I'll do a DC one. Mine is set out of continuity

Sisterhood of Gotham

It sounds more like a Birds of Prey issue where Oracle just hires the girls of Gotham.

I enjoyed Bluebeasts the most. everyone else is pretty good too but I think BB's plot was pretty damn intriguing.

As a bonus here's the team I was going to originally use:

She-Hulk
300px-She-hulk_005.jpg

Ghost Rider (Danny Ketch)
ghost-rider-dannyketch_01_cover.jpg

Gravity
gravity.jpg

Scorpion
488px-Scorpion.jpg

It was a team loosely based on this:
943032-new_fantastic_4_super.jpg

It sounds more like a Birds of Prey issue where Oracle just hires the girls of Gotham.

I enjoyed Bluebeasts the most. everyone else is pretty good too but I think BB's plot was pretty damn intriguing.

Thanks man. At least someone got it.

I meant it in a non-threatening tone, like a weeping sorry, a sorry where you are supposed to have sympathy, i failed miserably :oops:

not all spelling ineptitudes are a result of dyslexia, some are just spelling ineptitudes

when's the last day for submissions on this? the 15th?

Annihilus as returned. Still weaken by his defeat by the hands of Nova, he seeks to restore his once great glory as ruler of The Negative Zone. Which as been over run by Blaastar.

This starts a new war between the two and other factions including The Nova Corps, Inhumans & Kree, Guardians Of The Galaxy, and even the Original Fantastic Four when the war spills out of the Negative Zone to Earth.

With Reed Richards help they are able to seal off the Negative Zone permanently to live them to fight amongst themselves.

The only problem is 4 of the "good guys" are locked in there with them.

THE GALACTIC FOUR
Galatic4.jpg

Nova
New leader of the Nova Corps and responsible for the defeat of Annihilus the first time. He is the unofficial leader of the "group". He got stuck in here as part of the main force to drive them into the Zone.

Crystal
Crystal of the Inhumans. She is the less violent of her comrades and tries desperately to keep the peace between these unlikely "allies". Ignore the pleas of her husband she was also part of the attacking force.

Ronan

Husband to Crystal and very protective of her. He got stuck in here cause he refused to leave his wife side as part of his duty.

Super-Skrull
Kl'rt had nothing to do with this new war. The 3 ran into him as a prisoner of Blaastar and free him. It's unclear at first why or when he was captured. (I'm trying to think of a good reason). He fights with Nova and Ronan. But with Ronan a lot.

The Enemies
Annihilus
Annihilus-1.jpg

Blaastar
Blasstar.png

Latest posts

Back