Dreamcasting #11 - GHOSTBUSTERS (closes 4th November)

2JHDE82nc5BW.jpg

I'm definitely will be using that one

I was waiting for another vote.

Three-way tie. Each has two votes. :|

I reckon we should have a battle royale.

Or - the next of those tied persons to post in this thread wins because by checking here, they obviously wanted it more.

Or - I dunno. Guess I win again. Wha'evah.

Kalicki, Ourchair, and Marvelman. I'm eliminating Ourchair because he's won the most dreamcastings out of the three and thus, give someone else a chance to do it.

Marvelman has said he's off the 'net more than before, so in the interests of keeping this game going, Kackalicki wins.

I have spoken.

Congratulations Joe! , And ironic as he said he wouldn't win due to not having pictures

Last edited:
Kalicki, Ourchair, and Marvelman. I'm eliminating Ourchair because he's won the most dreamcastings out of the three and thus, give someone else a chance to do it.

Marvelman has said he's off the 'net more than before, so in the interests of keeping this game going, Kackalicki wins.

I have spoken.

sounds fair enough.

high five, ourchair and joe!

EDIT: upon looking at joes cast... :noway:

Last edited:
Ironically, you posted before Joe. The only reason I gave it to him over you was that I assumed you might not read the results for a few days.

So **** it - Marvelman and Joe - PM each other, sort it out which one of you wants to do #12 and we're done.

Ironically, you posted before Joe. The only reason I gave it to him over you was that I assumed you might not read the results for a few days.

So **** it - Marvelman and Joe - PM each other, sort it out which one of you wants to do #12 and we're done.

it's cuz i have to study for a freakin orgo test tomorrow... and im easily distracted. :-(

that said, joe, it's all yours; i was thinking star wars: a new hope, or back to the future, or terminator

Darn it. I wanted to make the next round Dune. Simply because I got no ideas how to cast it and would like to see our geniuses try.

star wars: a new hope, or back to the future, or terminator

Out of those I think I would only do Terminator.

No offence it's cool for everyone who enters but to me those films are perfect and the cast they had is the only ones who can pull it. Also I was pushing it doing Ghostbusters but those films are too legendary/classic/iconic to even attempt

Latest posts

Back