Dreamcasting #15 - Miracleman

I knew I shouldn't have picked this.

I am a failure.

I am a failure.

No, you shouldnt be sorry... Every now and then an obscure Dreamcasting is a lot of fun, but we just shouldn't do it every round... Miracleman was a ****ing awesome choice, and a bit more of a challenge than the typical superhero movie Dreamcasting.

I'm still pushing my whole "Further Entries in the Batman Begins Franchise" Which will be fun because people can shape their Dreamcasts to the sort of movies they want to see.

Plus I have a really awesome cast, which I'll post even though I can't win my own round. So vote for me!!!

(Also: my Miracleman cast kicks ***)

The Entries So Far:
Projectx2
Dr.Strangefate (Clearly the Best Choice)
Langsta
Willverine

Also: Moony... you could ask if anyone is interesting in submitting another cast and end the round early if you want...

(I'm not sure, but it at least seemed like Bass was interested in casting it, but then again, he hasn't been on as much lately...)

Last edited:
I'm still pushing my whole "Further Entries in the Batman Begins Franchise" Which will be fun because people can shape their Dreamcasts to the sort of movies they want to see.

Plus I have a really awesome cast, which I'll post even though I can't win my own round. So vote for me!!!

Can we also cast characters that are already in The Dark Knight? Either way, I'm totally down for this.

Can we also cast characters that are already in The Dark Knight? Either way, I'm totally down for this.

Nope. No announced castings... This is set in the universe they created, so its all going to be based on the tones they've set, including the sort of casting they've put out, which helps define the sort of universe they're trying to create.

Rumored castings will not count (for instance, The Riddler and the Penguin can be cast), but no Joker or Two-Face.

I'll have the mandatory ones, but a LOT of optional choices.

I thought it was a great choice, Mooney. But I'm not sure I can think of a good cast that won't completely copy what everyone else has already done...

I am a failure.

I think this is more of a testament to people's poor reading choices than your ability to pick Dreamcasting subjects.

MIRACLEMAN

Miracleman/Mike Moran – Christopher Eccleston – he looks like the normal stereotype for a reporter but as we have seen in things like Dr Who he can also do action and a lot of elements needed to do a good superhero/scifi series

Liz Moran – Catherine Zeta-Jones – A good actress who I've used in very few things , I decided lets go there as I think she would have cool chemistry with Christopher Eccleston and also shes hot.

Kid Miracleman/Johnny Bates – Vincent Kartheiser – I know I tend to cast buffy or Angel people but thinking about , I couldn't really think of anyone I wanted to play the part of Kid Miracleman but Vincent as Johnny reminds me a little of Connor

Dr. Gargunza – Christopher Lee – Originally I was going to go with Sean Connery but I thought "No Christopher Lee is much more sinister than Sean Connery" and I think this is a good fit for him.

Evelyn Cream – Gary Beadle – I know a lot of people on here will probably have no idea who this is but he seems right for the part , He can play the hard man which is important to the character and I was tempted to go with someone like Samuel L. Jackson but like description says "British Secret Service" so I tried to cast someone from here.

Miraclewoman – Vanessa Angel , I have seen her in things like "weird science" tv show and clearly she is hot , She can be tough when she needs to be so I decided this would be a good pick for this role though not the best of my picks

Aza Chorn – Cgi – voiced by Sean Connery , I really wanted Sean Connery in this film and I think her has a cool voice that used on an alien character would create something awesome but also a little human.

Last edited:
Strangely enough, Christopher Eccleston was my first idea for Miracleman for my cast. I ended up deciding that he would be a better Miracleman than Mike Moran. But good choice.

Oh, and you should know that Winter is only about 2 or 3 years old.

Strangely enough, Christopher Eccleston was my first idea for Miracleman for my cast. I ended up deciding that he would be a better Miracleman than Mike Moran. But good choice.

Oh, and you should know that Winter is only about 2 or 3 years old.

Thanks

and oh , thank god that was a optional choice :lol: Removed!

So when do we vote? I wan't to get on to a new round. (Excellent choice by the way Moony).

And the winnah izzzz,

Dr.Strangefate!

Congratulations, Doc.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back