Dreamcasting 2009, Round 4: Green Lantern

Sinestro - David Strathairn

eq9h3i64.jpg

That's all sorts of awesome.

Hector Hammond - Sam Rockwell

rockwell.jpg

I like this too.

Loved your cast, bluebeast. Nestor Carbonell is a great and unexpected choice for Sinestro and the rest of your supporting cast is awesome as well. I think your original choice of Jake Gyllenhaal as Hal was more inspired than Matthew Fox, but he seems to work better with Connelly.

Loved your cast, bluebeast. Nestor Carbonell is a great and unexpected choice for Sinestro and the rest of your supporting cast is awesome as well. I think your original choice of Jake Gyllenhaal as Hal was more inspired than Matthew Fox, but he seems to work better with Connelly.

Yeah I didn't want to change but I think that Matthew Fox has more stones to pull off Hal Jordan, and I though of Gyllenhaal as another DC hero and that image just sticks in my head.

Oh and I have to say a very great job on your Kiliwog and Hector Hammond choices.

Yeah I didn't want to change but I think that Matthew Fox has more stones to pull off Hal Jordan, and I though of Gyllenhaal as another DC hero and that image just sticks in my head.

Oh and I have to say a very great job on your Kiliwog and Hector Hammond choices.

Do you know what's interesting about Matthew Fox?

Nothing

Latest posts

Back