Dreamcasting #21: TEEN TITANS!

That's it! I knew he was in it! I got worried for Langsta because how well he fits Brother Blood.

This makes it supreme mega awesome casting on his part.

That's it! I knew he was in it! I got worried for Langsta because how well he fits Brother Blood.

This makes it supreme mega awesome casting on his part.

yes but unfortunately he's broke a rule

5) You will be disqualified if you name starts with an "L" and ends in a "angsta"

:lol: joking obviously

At the 2010 Oscars, "Langsta's Teen Titans" won 33 Academy Awards, including "Best Movie," "Best Movie of All Time," "Best Director," "Best Actor" (for Brolin's, McDowell's, Page's, Fugit's, and Yelchin's performances), "Best Score" (by Langsta), "Best Cast," and "Best Special Effects." The film also caused the Oscars to create a new category, "Best Comic Book Adaptation of All Time," which was won by Langsta's Teen Titans. In addition, 3 months prior to its release, the film was inducted into the American Film Institute's 100 Greatest Films, as the #1 Greatest Film of All Time. A sculpt of Langsta's head was carved into Mount Rushmore, and a statue of Langsta was put up in the White House to honor his achievements through the film. Millions of cancer and AIDS patients who viewed the film were cured instantly, and everyone who viewed the film was granted eternal life.

....What's all this chatter about McDowell and the TT cartoon?

EDIT: Woah, I didn't even know that McDowell was in the cartoon. Played Mad Mod, apparently. I was just casting him as Brother Blood because they look similar and they're both evil badasses.

Last edited:
Mole's Teen Titans movie ended up been a direct to dvd film. It can now be found dvd bargain bins everywhere.

Last edited:
I want to give you both my Bass-Award but it doesn't exist yet. You totally deserve it.

Those're ****ing hysterical. I give bonus points to Langsta for being original, and other bonus points to Mole for being honest. :lol:

Last edited:
Hey, you replied as I replied, requiring an edit.

And what panda is this you are talking about? You must be crazy.

:twisted:

Hey, you replied as I replied, requiring an edit.

And what panda is this you are talking about? You must be crazy.

:twisted:

see your a sneaky one , even in Ultimate Central Z vol 2 which is now up.

*cough*self promotion*cough*

I want to give you both my Bass-Award but it doesn't exist yet. You totally deserve it.

Those're ****ing hysterical. I give bonus points to Langsta for being original, and other bonus points to Mole for being honest. :lol:

Thank you kindly good sir.

TEEN TITANS

robin1.jpg

BeastBoy.jpg

Dick Grayson, Robin - Marshall Allman

I like Tim Drake much better than Grayson. But I think that Allman (L.J. from Prison Break) can play the serious down to earth sidekick to Batman. He would try to keep the team professional and serious.

KidFlash1.jpg

KidFlash.jpg

Wally West, Kid Flash - Aaron Stanford

Pryo from the X-men movies. Kid Flash is quick to do anything. First into battle and the first to talk back. Basically what Pyro was.

DonnaTroy.jpg

Donna.jpg

Donna Troy, Wonder Girl - Mary Elizabeth Winstead/B]

I would rather have her play Cassandra, but I think she can pull of Donna. The conscience and spirit of the team.

BeastBoy1.jpg

long.jpg

Garfield Logan, Beast Boy - Justin Long

Long can do smart *** humor as seen in the new Die Hard. Paint him green and you are set.

Raven1.jpg

Raven.jpg

Raven - Nora Zehetner

Nora was the sweet and sometimes creepy girl from Heroes. Raven is the same. Always hidden and withdrawn. Not allowed to feel. I think Nora can play this one.

Starfire01.jpg

Starfire.jpg

Princess Koriand'r, Starfire - Kristen Bell

Kristen Bell has the passionate, very open alien princess. If I have to explain more about why she should be an orange exotic princess, I would slap you.

Cyborg.jpg

Cyborg1.jpg

Vic Stone, Cyborg - Sean Patrick Thomas

Cyborg is the real leader. I see Robin as the field leader, but Cyborg would be the overall leader, maybe even put the team together.

Supergirl1.jpg

Supergirl-1.jpg

Kara Zor-El, Supergirl - Elisha Cuthbert

I added this myself, but they have the Batman, Wonder Woman, and Flash sidekicks, but Superman. Plus I have my other reasons.

Terra1.png

Terra.jpg

Tara Markov, Terra - Hayden Panettiere

I hate those use 3 Heroes actors, but I think she would make a great Terra. I see her developing a romance with Beast Boy.

Ravager1.png

Ravager.jpg

Rose Wilson - Emile De Ravin

Another one I added just cause I love Rose. I think she would be drugged and working with her father in this movie, maybe join later. I think she could have great sexual tension with Robin.

deathstroke.jpg

Warblade.jpg

Slade Wilson, Deathstroke the Terminator - Thomas Jane

The Punisher is Deathstroke. This makes all kinda of sense. Just give him a patch and die his hair white.

I might add Speedy and Kid Devil. Maybe.​

Overall I like most of the casts. I think TOG's and DARKKNIGHT's are the best but Langsta and Mole had some good choices too. I'm excited for DSF's.

Slade Wilson/Deathstroke - Josh Brolin
Son of James Brolin, Josh Brolin has starred in several acclaimed films recently, including Grindhouse, American Gangster, and No Country For Old Men. I believe he's got the acting prowess, credibility, and voice to play Slade.
joshbrolin.jpg
There's an inspired meta-touch to that choice, since Brolin was a child actor himself. :)

Latest posts

Back