Dreamcasting #28: The Walking Dead

This is why I never win, but whatever.

I voted DSF.

Cause you still haven't posted the next Scientifically Doomed.

Screw you and your new no time for Houde loving social life. I DON'T NEED YOU!

I'll have you know I've been writing the next episode (2-parter) for the past week now.

I'm not in a very comedic mood as of late. So a lot of it is forced. And when I do make the funnyz....they're very dark and spiteful.

I expect to have it up by next weekend at the latest.

I am debating between The New Frontier and Kingdom Come... I'm leaning towards The New Frontier because I think it would be interesting, while I don't think anyone would be interested in a generic JLA round because then it has nothing to do with the characters... Each KC and TNF have very specific versions of the characters.

Anyone have a preference?

My vote is for New Frontier. Only because it's gonna be hard to find the right actors to fit a KC cast.

Unless it's motion-capture and I'm using voice actors.

Hmmm....I'm torn. But I say NF.

I am debating between The New Frontier and Kingdom Come... I'm leaning towards The New Frontier because I think it would be interesting, while I don't think anyone would be interested in a generic JLA round because then it has nothing to do with the characters... Each KC and TNF have very specific versions of the characters.

Anyone have a preference?

I'm going to be out of the country for the next week and won't be able to participate for a while. I'd say do New Frontier just because I have a cast lined up for Kingdom Come.

Just the next week? because this next round is going to be about a week and a half to two weeks just because I'm out of town next week too.

Just the next week? because this next round is going to be about a week and a half to two weeks just because I'm out of town next week too.

Cool. I'm just proud of who my Superman is and want to use him in a KC round.

BTW- Where're you going?

ROAD TRIP CROSS AMERICA!!!

Shade, Myself, as well as my School friends Mr. Benjamin and Ms. Elena.

Latest posts

Back