Dreamcasting: Adaptations #12 - Conan the Barbarian

"I act with this!"

"Okay there little sprout, this is attach to thiiiisss... and thiiiisss cannot do a love scene with Cameron Diaz. What are you gonna do? Go UP on her?"

:lol:

I wish Peter Dragon was my dad.

That show has changed my life and the way I mimick Hollywood.

Last edited:
:lol:

I wish Peter Dragon was my dad.

That show has changed my life and the way I mimick Hollywood.
But I thought you wanted to BE Peter Dragon, so you could bone Illeana Douglas.

"Has your daughter Georgia ever seen your film Ripcord?"

"She can't get in senator, it's rated R."

I've had almost ten years to perfect my Peter Dragon impersonation and I am sad that you cannot get the full effect of it on a message board post. :D

But I thought you wanted to BE Peter Dragon, so you could bone Illeana Douglas.

Either one works for. She's a whore. She's bangin' either way.

I've had almost ten years to perfect my Peter Dragon impersonation and I am sad that you cannot get the full effect of it on a message board post. :D

You really can't.

Now I gotta go search for the DVD set and beg my family for Christmas.

You all need to see that show.

You are all screwed. I just watched Christian Slater's "Pump Up the Volume" yesterday and it's been on my mind since. So you can see where I'm going with this....

Kidding. Although the movie was still awesome. Not awesomer than "Gleaming the Cube". But at least I'm not making you readapt "Prayer of the Rollerboys".

New round will be up by tonight.

Ok...so I'm a little stuck on ideas.

I have a bunch of ideas....but none in the format I want adapted. Most of mine are comic related. Or maybe too hard to do.

Any ideas?

Ok...so I'm a little stuck on ideas.

I have a bunch of ideas....but none in the format I want adapted. Most of mine are comic related. Or maybe too hard to do.

Any ideas?

if the comics have had tv shows or movies couldn't you do it based on them so it's what you want plus an Adaptation.?

If not wait to see who wins teen titans and see if they'll switch with you.

Metal Gear Solid, God Or War or something like that?

I thought about God of War a while ago....but there's not really enough characters to fill a full cast. At least for dreamcasting purposes.

You got Kratos, Ares, Zeus and Athena. Not much to it really.

PM me. You know you want to.

It's getting late. Expect a PM tomorrow morning.

Do Alice In Wonderland.

I have awesome ideas.

Pass. Too much like the Wizard of Oz round.

I actually cast some Metal Gear Solid and have a whole story worked out for it... though it would probably work better in DreamMovie game so I can do a full pitch.

I thought about God of War a while ago....but there's not really enough characters to fill a full cast. At least for dreamcasting purposes.

You got Kratos, Ares, Zeus and Athena. Not much to it really.

It's getting late. Expect a PM tomorrow morning.

Pass. Too much like the Wizard of Oz round.

What about my suggestion

Latest posts

Back